Thursday, 17 November 2011

A sentiment for you

Good morning everyone

I love images on cards but I wanted to show off this Holly die in the best way and by not having an image you can see the holly circle better I think? 
I have coloured nearly everything on this card with distress inks even the ribbon!
it was white, I wanted to match the berries and holly in the bottom left corner.IMG_4233 (640x589)

The Sentiment did in Word, I saw the sentiment somewhere while browsing the internet as you do and scribbled it on my note pad and now I can not find where i saw it so it you did this sentiment please say so I can give you the proper credit Smile


Challenges I would like to join are:

Really Reasonable Ribbon - Christmas and Ribbon
Lollipop Crafts - Embossing and no DP
Pink Elephant – Embossing
2 Sisters - Anything Goes.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly Challenge -Anything Christmas with pearls.
Christmas Card Challenge Holly or wreathes (both) 

Happy Thursday xx
hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that bow, it is gorgeous. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and love the embossing! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my "Santa's Bringing A Train Load of Twine" project on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Samantha!! I LOVE that sentiment!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Beautiful creation! Great JoB!!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation. I love the sentiment. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam (not Paul) so sorry was talking to the husband about his mate and obviously typed the wrong thing so so sorry......that bow is stunning and a fabulous design to this card too
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps good luck in my candy draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous card. Very lovely color combination.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant Samantha, really lovely colours and sentiment.Beautiful bow..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A rich, lovely creation! Thank you for playing in our RRR CAS Christmas challenge~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Samantha, really elegant and rich xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful beautiful card Samantha.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha your distress colors really pop the embossed designs. Very neat that you did the ribbons too for a perfect match. Have a great weekend. Thanks for all your hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this