Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Not a red nose!


NewTTTHeader 


And a Jolly good morning to you all!

Are you getting excited yet?

Another week passes and we are closer to the big day
are you ready? its only 4 weeks and a few days.……
how are you getting on with your Christmas card pile?

Is it growing?
Soon be time to start writing in them and sending some especially the over seas ones…
have to do the inserts first Ekkkk! I need to kick myself and do them when I do the cards!

Ohhhhh tehehheeee what fun!
OK OK Its not December yet!
Slap me for getting excited to early Open-mouthed smile tehehehe

So then…. to the matter in hand, today is Tuesday so that means a new Top Tip Tuesday challenge.

We have 3 yes THREE sponsors this week
The fabulous Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket

The Darling Emma with Sew Sweet

and the fabulous Stash Books
celebrate handmade

We also the fabulous talent of Janette with a Tri Fold Shutter Card Tutorial…. I must try one of these but I have not got a scor pal… Not sure I wanna try it without.. But if anyone has done one on a groovy duo give me a holla.

Ok so here is my card, It took me along time to put this one together but there are lots of different parts that are cut, stamped, coloured, distressed, punched, embossed and more….
IMG_4238 (553x640)

and from the side so you can see its an easel card
IMG_4240 (639x640)

Here is a close up….. think I need more practice with the crackle paint...
IMG_4242 (640x603)

I think you can see the layer behind the reindeer I have used clear heat embossing and the magical swirl stamp, I also used behind that the snow cuttlebug folder.
The flowers and swirly leaves are a Marianne's die mistletoe, the berries are card candy, some full size and a few cut smaller, The reindeer is a wooden ornament and I have distress it and added distress crackle paint, and black pearl for the eye, I think also you can see the Marianne snowflake die in the far background too!
 
IMG_4244 (640x419)
Also the divine swirl embossing and the EK border punch too,
and a few MS snowflakes with in the card too.

I have to say I REALLY enjoyed this one..
Don’t forget to leave the girls from the dt some lovely comments they really do deserve them
Some challenge I am entering with my card are: 
Pile it On - Anything P - plus DT call My P's - Punches, Practice, peeled Paint = distress ink.
Stamp and Create – Easel or Centre Step.
Forever Friends - Christmas is Coming.
Make My Monday - Christmas with Flowers, Foliage or Snowflakes.
Pollycraft - Christmas Fun. 
Penny Black and More - All Creatures Great and Small -- 2nd Card :0) 
Creative Card Crew – Monochromatic. - is a touch of green allowed?
Creative Craft Challenges – Free for all.
Everybody-Art-Challenge – Christmas.
Sparkles - Vintage Christmas
Papertake weekly - Christmas Crackers
Have a Great Tuesday!

::::WORKSHOP PLUG::::
I also have some really interesting news of a Workshop on Saturday at the Shop (Penrith Crafts)
its on Raggy Rugging and looks as if its gonna be great fun…
If you Fancy trying your hand at it Please give us a call
or drop in for details… That’s this Saturday 26th November.
hugs me xx

30 comments:

  1. Samantha this is stunning, and has such an elegant feel about it, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and detailed card. You have matched your colours and die cuts perfectly. You have put so much work into your card and it shows. Just so pretty and elegant.
    Thank you for joining us for our challenge this month at Penny Black and More. Good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Samantha! I love the gold and cream colour scheme and the touches of dark green foliage really bring your card to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so many gorgeous details. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, love the reindeer & the crackle paint looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing wih us at Sparkles fc, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Absolutely amazing. Love everything about it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, your card is beautiful. But I have to say that my favorite part is the wooden reindeer and the crackle that you put on him. That part is amazing. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful card with me today.
    God Bless
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow sweetie this is GORGEOUS!!!! A lot of hard work and time has gone into this one. It will have to be someone REALLY special to receive this one.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha... a truly lovely card for our challenge brief! Love the dimension you have achieved! Thank you for joining the Make My Monday challenge. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful easel Christmas Card, love all the details!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samantha, I FREAKING LOVE IT!

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner
    PS. I got it that dT meant DT call, no worries...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow just gorgeous! thanks for sharing it with us at FF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love all the diffent dies and techniques used. Fabulous colours too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this - so many beautiful elements on it and such glitter - flat out gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Pile it On this week, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just stunning!!! LOVE the colors--nice and subtle and soft for a snowy season! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles hope you will join us again soon. good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of work in this card - lovely result

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful Christmas card, I love the subtle colours you chose. Thanks for sharing your detailed work with us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing card Samantha! So full of detail and charm!

    If you have a cutter that has a grove where you cut then you can also use this as a scoring tool. You just use a bone folder or an embossing tool. It is really easy! Hope you give it a try.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is gorgeous, Samantha! I just love the colours and all the embossing! Gorgeous details to look at! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: Thank your for your lovely comment about my monochrome card, you certainly have taught me a new word:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a lovely easel card, its beautiful. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS and good luck in the challenge.
    Love Diane (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card...the subtle colors make it truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness what a out of this world card. Love all the things you did here. Easel cards and I don't get along so its good to know that there are ladies out there who get it :0) I really love your embossing and distressing. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining here at Paper Creation Inks - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh this is one gorgeous card just love the image and the beautiful colors,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely card. I really like the embossed detail.
    Thanks for joining EAC.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow - this is stunning hunny!
    Thanks for joining us again at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely card and such a cute deer.
    Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday this week and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well Well daughter dear,You are a clever little bunny & like all your other cimments I agree the Reindeer is gorgous,I hope I get one too,Dad say's amazing.
    So you are cake maker now,Te! He! I have done mine too just have to now Marzipan & Ice as Dad likes that as much as the cake.lol.
    see you soon.Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card. I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this