Monday, 28 November 2011

Inspired to play........

Well I visited my buddy Helen's blog this morning and saw that she was Guest Designing at Sunday sketch and stamp challenge and saw the sketch and felt the need to play too!
so here you go...
I have used this mega cute Bugaboo image little penguins bench
The papers are about 3 years old I bought them one year when I went to NEC, I did not have any red card candy so I coloured them with Distress stains.
Gosh is it that long ago since I have been! Ekkk!
these papers have lasted well haha!

So which challenges am I playing with this card?
Sunday
Sketch and Stamp - Sketch

Little Red Wagon – Christmas
Crafting When We Can - Borrow a Sketch -Sunday Sketch
Gingerloft - Winter OR Christmas
Paper Sundaes - Winter Wonderland
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - JFF - Vintage and/or Distressed (distress for me)
Our Creative Corner - Christmas Tree Challenge
Sweet Stampin - Punches and Dies
Happy Sunday Evening!
I hope the weather forecast is wrong,
I don't like the look of tomorrows weather!

21 comments:

  1. Sweet card,thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and super adorable little images ... great job on your colouring too!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they just the cutest? Terrific coloring job and that paper is definitely great! Sweet Christmas tree too. So happy to have you joining in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those penguins bird! Great job. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card - love the cute image you've used - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 48 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, such a lovely image, and a great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Such a cute image and I'm sure I have these papers somewhere - this has made me want to dig them out again!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv your card and those cute penquins. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges.

    Hugs,

    Sherry - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha your pair of penguins glow with your fabulous colors. Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha
    Another Adorable card! Love the 3 year old papers and the penguins. Very cute.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha, fab Christmas card, love those little penguins, so cute. Thanks for your lovely comment on my PINK cards...lol My Mum is doing okay she's now in a care home and has good days and bad days, we visit her often.
    Good luck with your challenges.
    Hugs
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards Samantha, the paper look fab and the colour on your candy matches perfectly. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally gorgeous sweetie. I hope the weather today was better than you were expecting.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute image!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. super card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww this is so cute Samantha, love the layout and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute. I love the patterned papers you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute little card. Thanks for joining in the GingerLoft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh such cute little critters! Adorable card, Samantha! Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this