Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Cupcake anyone?

Hey gang this is my second post today and its a special one too! Why? Because I am in the spotlight at Anything Goes Challenge yay!!
Thanks girls
I was a Guest Designer last week
and really enjoyed seeing and commenting on the DT cards
and entries too! thanks

The Challenge this fortnight is  
A Real Sweetie

That could be Cakes, Christmas cake or Pudding, Real sweets or even a Cupcake.
Here’s my card…  its a real shocker…
IMG_4182 (800x795)
I know its PINK! ekkk!! But there is a reason its for a friend who ADORES pink! so I just had to bite the bullet so to speak and make it for her as she is a really good friend and this yuk colour COUGH! I mean Pink colour will make her smile….

PLEASE Note CUPCAKES are less calories so that makes them our Friends!
RIGHT!! please tell me I am Right!! tehehhehee :0) 
So I have used Henry from Whiff of Joy another stamp I have had safely in my draw so I could keep him for ever his is a real favourite, isn’t he a darling… I have also used my Cupcake set to make the sugared roses that are stamped direct onto the papers and then coloured with my favourite distress inks and then I added my old faithful glossy accents, the sentiment is from the same set as the roses.
Henry’s Cupcake case I paper pieced and the some distress inks, accents and a few pearls to the cake. I have also lifted it a little with foam raisers and did a second arm for Henry so he could still reach over and grasp the cake I did not want him to drop it not did I!!
good enough to eat don’t you think?
As I said the card is for my spot light at Anything goes, And they have a store they asked me to ask you to check out - Craft Den shop.
Craft Den Online Shop
As you know I love challenges to so here are a few I wanted to join in with:Incy Wincy Designs - Tic Tac Toe - 3dp's, pop it & ribbon.
Ooh La La Creations - BINGO - ribbon, die cut & sparkle.
Pollycraft - Friends/Friendship.
2 Sisters - Anything Goes.
Crafty Emma - Roses and Ribbon.
Stampin With The Dragon - Use food.
City Crafter - 4 legged friend.
Use it Tuesday - something cooking.


    If your looking for my Top Tip Tuesday post you can find it HERE
    Thanks for stopping by today hugs Samantha :0)

    18 comments:

    1. Super cute and I cannot believe that it is pink. Your friend is sure to love it.
      Hugs, Carissa

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think I would use this image all the time too - he's so cute and your card is adorable. Love all the glossy accents and the sentiment is perfect. So glad you joined us for the Food challenge at Stamping with the Dragon this week.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I can't believe my eyes, PINK!!!
      But it look so delicious.
      Dorte,xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the SWEET comments and Dorte I know I could hardly craft for the shock myself! ekkk! L0)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Would love a cupcake. Yes please;)Not getting any better cause of lack of sleep here due to our 3 year old;) This is awfully cute (right Samantha??) ... love those sparkly flowers and that mouse;) Hugs Bettina

      ReplyDelete
    6. Aww, what a cute card Samantha, love the papers.Thanks for playing along with this weeks CES Challenge!
      Clairexx

      ReplyDelete
    7. This is so adorable. Congrats on your spotlight position. You deserve it honey. I love the WoJ image, cute little meecey and cupcake. Love it.
      Annette
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    8. Cute cupcake thanks for using up your stash to play with us at use it Tuesday-haven

      ReplyDelete
    9. Super sweet and super cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

      ReplyDelete
    10. This is lovely ... I love the glossy cake and the mouse is too cute ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

      ReplyDelete
    11. Such a cute card, great colouring and I love the glossy frosting. Fab to have you with us for this challenge at Anything Goes, your gdt spot is well deserved.
      Love and hugs Kat xx

      ReplyDelete
    12. gorgeous creation and so yummy too Paul, thank you so much for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon
      Hugs Kate xx
      ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

      ReplyDelete
    13. Such a cute little image! I like the pink. It goes with that card! Thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday!!

      ReplyDelete
    14. So darn cute.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Great card love the pink thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
      Jenny x

      ReplyDelete
    16. This is so pretty and that cake looks deee-lish!
      Thanks for playing along in our Friends / Friendship challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
      Hugs,
      Cazza
      xxx

      ReplyDelete
    17. this is very cute! thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday :)))

      ReplyDelete
    18. So CUTE! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this