Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Good morning, I am playing today and having a tidy up on my PC….

I wanted to have a play this morning so my 1st card for this post I am being inspired by several things - Bugaboo rhyme’s with Old and New and have made this card in Record time…. I sat down to craft about 10.30… The papers I had on my desk from a card I had made a couple of days ago HERE and the Image I had coloured also a few days while making the card I used the old papers for and so this card was begging to be made so I had a scout and found the fabby Sketch Saturday Challenge and here you have the outcome…
Sketch Saturday
So I would like to enter my card in the following challenges -



Last Chance to win my DIGI CANDY! 
Want my digi candy?
Come and get it....HERE



Got a cuppa and did a little tidying on my PC
and made me realise I had a few other cards and projects I have made this last month but did not blog about… Some are Samples for work, some are gifts and if you have seen any of these before sorry! thehehee I could not remember if a couple of them I have posted before or not! so Now I think I am up to date!!
1, Coloured with fluid chalks
IMG_3829
2, Christmas workshop project I taught a few ladies
IMG_3759IMG_3760
3, Distress inks and brayer and spirited and stamped
IMG_3256
4, Distress inks and brayer onto gloss card
IMG_3276
5, Another card for teaching purpose
IMG_3762IMG_3761
6, Just a cutie – not sure if I posted this one already?
IMG_3159
7, Wood ornaments, all coloured with distress inks and then heat embossed
IMG_4069
8, Happy Anniversary.
IMG_3836
There I think that's it :0)

And Finally
If your looking for my ABC Christmas Challenge card
Click the Picture 


Happy Wednesday :0)

17 comments:

  1. Wow Samantha - you have been busy hun ... what a brilliant set of cards. I think the one with the PB tree and brayering is my favourite - awesome! I'm a home today ahving a tidy up of my craft stuff ... finding things I'd co mpletely forgotten I'd got tee hee!
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Amazing crop of cards! I am finding very hard to pick one that I love the most. They are all great! Your record time card has my favourite colours (at the moment). I also love your brayer work! Gorgeous!
    Those heat embossed and coloured ornaments look amazing as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing in our 'Christmas' Challenge #34, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha thank you for generously sharing all your beautiful cards and class projects! Each and every one is creative and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Samantha, Oooh why did you mention cuppa.........off to put the kettle on!
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic array of cards sweetie. Love them all.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card, I remember being jealous when you bought these papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    your card is adorable. The image so sweet,
    beautiful papers and the colors are awesome.

    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your clean up day! Very productive You got the mouse down exactly right! :) Thanks for popping in today and leaving your hug, just love the hugs!
    Hug !!!
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow! soooooooooooo many gorgeous projects and cards! each one more beautiful than the last! i have to say the *SWEET* card for JINGLE BELLES is my very favorite... and YES, that candy cane totally counts, well done!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Samantha, love the image and fab papers. A great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Samantha :-) all of them are fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been busy!! All lovely projects!!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ~Melody

    DT for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unbeliefable! You are such a busy bee! ;o) Wonderfull cards! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Georgeous projects!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, great projects. Thanks so much for joining us at SImon Says Stamp this week for our anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is perfect for our challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this