Saturday, 12 November 2011

Christmas is coming….

mail.google.com32
Its Saturday so that means its
Totally Gorjuss Challenge and the challenge this week is Christmas Tradition, I love Christmas and always since I was little loved making decorations for the house, for me and many people putting up the decorations is a tradition, We're sponsored by Crafters Companion The winner will receive £10 to spend in their online store… Great prize,
So when I saw the Marianne designs die cuts arrive in our order I just knew I needed to make this decoration… the last few years I have had snowflakes that I made with my son when he was 7 years old… he is now 14 and I think they are a little tatty so this year I have started making some new ones…
Here is the first one
IMG_4158 (636x800)
Cut 6 distressed with a hint of vintage photo and then folded in ½’s glue each to the last and keep adding until full, allowed to dry add stickles and again allow to dry.. then with head pins and some beads I made 4 dangles with one being a little more ornate as this in the centre one some jute to hang it from and that’s it.
Something a little different,
Challenges I would like to play along with are:
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps – Christmas Themed
Daring Cardmakers – Bejewelled
Fashionista Friday - Try something new - not made on of these

decorations with a die before.
Inspire Me Fridays - Always anything goes

Happy Saturday friends oh and Visitors xx
hugs me xx

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning sweetie. Sorry I haven't been around. Just got my craft room built and my boxes unpacked after my move. Made my first card today. Hurrah!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is beautiful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ornament. Thanks for joining in with my Bejewelled challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your christmas decoration is beautiful honey! Just love it. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Toledo,
    This is stunning Samantha!! WOWEEE...I can already see the tree filled with them. Geez, the extra bling you've added is perfect. Love that you've got this tradition with your son...that's completely wonderful.
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha your ornament is beautiful. I can just picture it nestled in the Christmas tree with the hanging gems catching the light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha, Your ornament is simply stunning! It will look so beautiful decorating your home this holiday season!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning ornament!! so beautifully done. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Wags n Whiskers. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this