Friday, 25 November 2011

Cake anyone?

With 1 month to go to Christmas I have been busy the last few days and I have been busy in the Kitchen too!Its Christmas cake season.
I have been really good and made my Christmas cake and also one for Sandra (my Boss).

I'm Really not one for icing so these are not getting iced however they are getting LOVED by Cream sherry! mmmmMMMmmmmmMMmm
I wrapped Sandra's with greaseproof and then in brown paper
and here is the Tag I made for it.

Here is the same tag but on a dark background so you can see it better?


I really love these Reindeer wood ornaments and I am starting to love the distress paint too, I really had fun with this tag and am gonna make loads of these.

Challenges I am joining in with are:
Simon says Stamp - Tag your it!
Crafty Purple Frog - For Someone Special (My boss).
Crafty Ribbons - Make a Tag.
Forever Friends -Something old, Something new (old - red gems thought i'd used them all! HAHA! - The new is the reindeer I bought 4 and I am loving them!
Meljens Designs -Twine or String
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes.
Little Red Wagon - Christmas
Whimsy Inspiration - Tag
Paper Take Weekly - Christmas Crackers!
hugs me :0)

9 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous Tag! Your Boss will be pleased with it. I love the deer you used as much as I loved it on your easel card.
    That Christmas cake looks so yummy! Well done.I would never attempt to make one.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm delicious, I love Christmas cake, I will be making mine on Sunday. A lovely tag too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Sandra!!! Love the tag look really nice on that wrapped cake!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at PCJ this time and good luck in the draw!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum! Your cake looks fabulous...I love the marzipan & icing on Christmas cakes...but I'm sure I wouldn't care if the cake was iced or not with that much sherry in it! lol
    Love the tag too...I'm sure Sandra will really appreciate it! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag! Love that reindeer! And your cake looks yummy!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just looking through the tag challenge here at Whimsy for some tag inspiration for my tag die line to be offered at Whimsy Stamps soon in January, hopefully! Love your design on this beauty and glad to visit anyway!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this