Wednesday, 23 November 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge X for Xerox

Naughty MR blogger messed up my posting and I have had to re type this post!
ABC Christmas Challenge
This Fortnight we have the lovely Dorte as our host,
Sooooo the Challenge is X for Xerox!
and we asked you to xerox/copy/case one of OUR DT members cards from any ABC Christmas Challenge in 2011, 
Take inspiration from the layout, use the same technique, or colours, or papers or the same image if you have it.
For all the Details check out the post from Dorte on the ABC Challenge blog HERE
Our sponsors



Here is my card

 


The Card I have chosen to Xerox is Delphine's I for Indigo card
you can see the card on the ABC Christmas Challenge X for Xerox post HERE 




I Joined In with some challenges
But they were lost by MR blogger I Will do my best to work out which I entered..
If you see my card on your challenge but there is not a link here please shout at me!!

Thanks xx 
Please do visit my Teamies there cards are AWESOME!! really awesome!
hugs Samantha :0)

9 comments:

  1. I love the humor in your card, and blue is my favourite colour.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome Samantha, stop putting your self down sweetie. I love humorous cards.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It would be perfect for someone I know who has a birthday next week lol
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Crew for this challenge
    Margaret :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Fabulous card! You did a great job! Love the shades of blue you used.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop it:-)... I LOVE your card, Samantha! Everything works perfectly well together! I love your choice of image and colours, and the sentiment is perfect! And perfect where it is:-)! And thank you for casing me:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love that image, it is so much fun!
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful Samantha. It's fun and cheerful :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. PMSL...such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love love those rich blues and the sentiment is so darn true!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this