Wednesday, 9 November 2011

ABC Christmas challenge W for……

Ohhhh its my turn to post the ABC Christmas challenge this time…. 

The Challenge theme is W for Winter sports ie Skiing, Skating, Sledding, Being the challenge is Christmas its so much fun to have this challenge so many different image opportunities…

We have 2 brilliant sponsors this week ,,,
Simon Says Stamp with a yummi $15 voucher
Photobucket

and Stamp Fairy with a great 3 digital images 
of the winner's choice. 

Gerda kindly gave us 2 cute images to play with
I chose Barry Winter to get creative with….

Here is my card…

I have paper pieced Barry's hat and scarf and the rest is coloured with distress inks including his ski’s, I also got a bit carried away with my bottle of stickles. 

here’s a little close up of Barry

IMG_4118 (565x800)

and here is the star close up its off one of the Marianne designs sets, and I have layered it with a couple of Martha snowflake. 
IMG_4117 (800x778)


Challenges I am joining with this card are:

Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes.
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything goes with a Digi.
My Partner in Crafting Crime – Use a freebie - papers in a candy and the image.
There She Goes - Holiday Projects. 
Wild Orchid Challenge - Brown and Blue – large pearl Brad.
Papertake Weekly Challenge – Christmas – 2nd entry
Winter Wonderland xmas and sparkle
A Gem of a Challenge  cold and frosty
Crafty Hazelnuts - Sparkley and or Bright colours (ty Hazel)
    Happy Wednesday all xx

    23 comments:

    1. Oh bird, Barry Bear is just delightful! Love your winter creation. So much fun. Hugs Sxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. I saw your gorgeous card on ABC Christmas. It would fit perfectly for my CHNC challenge 45 - I'd love to see you link it there too. x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fabulous card, love the sweet image and the fur looks fab. Great choice of papers and colour combo. Love the snowflake too.
      Lyndsey xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Lovely to see your gorgeous card added to my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon (a new challenge very Saturday morning) x

      ReplyDelete
    5. Fabulous card, hun!! I love the brown and blue tones. Super cute!
      ~Lacey
      www.stampandcreate.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Your card is adorable, I LOVE IT !!! (you can never have too much stickles) Annette xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this image and the colours and sparkle are fab :-) Too much stickles ?? ,,, impossible !! :-)

      luv
      Lols x x x

      ReplyDelete
    8. Very pretty card, I love the paper-piecing! Thanks for joining our challenge at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

      ReplyDelete
    9. fabulous sparkle thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
      Hugs Kate xx
      PS I have some more new candy if you are interested:)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hi! It's a fabulous card but I'm sorry to say that we at WOC only allow two more challenges but our own. Lucky there is a lot of time to make another card and another entry. :)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Samantha this is a "beary" cute card. I love how you embellish your designs with fabulous glittery accents.

      ReplyDelete
    12. What is the actual duration of using stickles before one is considered "being carried away?" I for one, can't really think of a time frame.
      I LoVe your image and your card and your great paper piecing work. Nicely done :D
      Hugs,
      Lisa xx

      ReplyDelete
    13. HAHAHAHA...just saw what you put under my candy...LOL!!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Barry is such a cutie, and he looks great with the paper piecing and all the sparkel.
      hugs Dorte

      ReplyDelete
    15. Super cute. Love the colours and great job with the paper piecing too. Hugs Carissa

      ReplyDelete
    16. Beautiful card love the image and the fab snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.
      Angie x

      ReplyDelete
    17. Oh, how gorgeous Samantha!!! I love how yo've done the paper piecing and created this soft gorgeous card!

      Thx for your sweet comment on my blog too!

      ReplyDelete
    18. Awww...this is so cute! Love the colours & papers...and of course all the sparkle!
      Helen x

      ReplyDelete
    19. What a very nice card - so loveley motiv and design! Great! Thanks for joining SFC.
      Big hug
      Andrea-Emmi41

      ReplyDelete
    20. What a beautiful card Samantha! I love this little guy!
      Sarah

      ReplyDelete
    21. Gorgeous sweet image love all the sparkle great take on the PG chall.

      thanks for sharing at A gem of a chall this time..

      smiles Christine x

      ps sorry I'm late with your comm. am having internet/comp. probs..

      ReplyDelete
    22. I LOVE the grey, blue and bit of sparkle here!
      It's a little masterpiece ;o)

      ReplyDelete
    23. Great card! I love all the bling you added. Thanks for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime!

      ~Ashley
      My Partner in Crafting Crime DT

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this