Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Skating to the ½ way point…

ABC Christmas Challenge reminder – finishes 22nd Nov
I LOVE Henry from Whiff of joy and have made myself a little promise to start using my rubber stamps more.
So today I am sharing this card with you and I have used this lovely Henry Skating.
The background papers are from deep in my stash I can not remember where from they are that old I jazzed them up but stamping some snowflakes on in versamark and heat embossing them, Henry as I mentioned has been in my draw a long time so I have giving him some love, he so darn cute.
punched some Kraft and also die cut the Marianne die then added some vintage photo distress ink to them and the wooden button and the sentiment, the Large blue snowflake is also wooden but I have painted that with acrylic paint and then added distress crackle, (note to self need to play more with the crackle).
Henry is coloured with distress inks and I have added glue and glamour to his hat and skates and also the ground. a little touch of white gel pen, some twine and a large helping of stickles Smile
IMG_4230 (638x640)
A Gem of A Challenge.
Oldie But Goodie
– Let it Snow.
Pink Elephant
– Embossing – heat embossed snowflakes on the backing paper.
sweet stamps
- untraditional Christmas colours
craft your passion
-let it snow

Fab n Funky Its cold outside.
Crafty Calender - Winter wardrobe
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas Sparkle


Happy Wednesday
hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is too cute. I adore Henry and those snowflakes are beautiful. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the sweet image and pretty pastel papers. The snowflakes look fabulous (really must get mine out of the packaging lol!!). The glittery effect looks fab.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sparkly card Samantha, love wee Henry...the snowflakes are beautiful and love the soft colours...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is gorgeous Samantha!!!!! Loving the colours & Henry if coloured sooooooooo beautifully.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love the soft icy blue!
    You've reminded me that I have some Crackle Accents somewhere...must dig it out!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, love all that distressing

    ReplyDelete
  7. He IS so adorable!!! Made from scraps deep within your stash..lol and some really wonderful combinations of techniques. Your winter skater mouse is precious as can be. :) I LOVE the crackle and the truck load of stickles...hahaha. Oh, if only it was delivered in that amount.
    Hope you're having a good day Samantha.
    Hugs to you and by the way, thank you for asking, but I was not hurt by the grill, physically, my pride was a little rattled..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super card!! Thanks for joining us at CYP this week hope to see you next week too
    hugs
    Laney GDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very sweet card - love Mr Mouse! Thanks for joining us at OBAG this time. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww so cute and beautifully coloured.Gorgeous card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, what a cute mousy. Great wintery, cilly card. Thanks for joining us this week at fab 'n funky. Good Luck and we hope you will join us Wednesday for our BIRTHDAY BASH!!

    Hugs, Alexis
    Fab n Funky DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an adorable card - love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge this month.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this