Sunday, 9 October 2011

Wishing for the lime light!

Well when I saw this weeks Challenge at Totally Gorjuss I had a panic as I have nooooo Sassy images at all!
Then I remembered I had this Sassy fairy which is a Karen's Doodles images, got to love her outfit with the fishnet crop leggings…

I have used blue DP and Lime green DP, I have stamped purple swirls on the Lime green and also stamped the sentiment. the Fairy is coloured in distress inks and I have added oddles of stickles and distress stickles to the magic wand trail… the wand top is a mini star brad,
not sure if you can see on the photo but there is lots of glossy accents here and there too! including on her glasses and the wand trail, The flowers are punched from the DP’s I coloured the raffia and ribbon with Distress inks too!…

Some fun challenges to play along with today..
Hope I was ok playing some of the above awesome challenges again I really try hard to find the rules...
OK I better get a wriggle on its 3pm and I have all my house work to do, cook Roast pork dinner and prepare for tomorrow its my Darling Husbands Birthday tomorrow :0)
TTFN hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Fab humorous BD creation love the mesh tights & colour combo..thanks for stopping by.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Samantha....as always!
    Thank you for joining us at TG this week
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat an excellent image! Love your card it made me smile! THanks for playing again at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card love the image really made me simle thank you for playing along with us at the cutie pie hugs lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny card!! The image just cracks me up!! Well done with the card design. This card is sure to make someone smile!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this image ,, she is fab !! LOVE her fishnet leggings , lol :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha , very beautiful card. You have used our sketch very well. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card,I love the colour and fun image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card & fits our recipe lovely. Thank you for taking part. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some new candy if you are interested:)to replace the old one that you are advertising for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha,
    She's got 'sass' alright! I love the hair & glasses. Your colouring looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card! Such a fun image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww what a fun card and fun image, love the beautiful colours of your card. Thank your for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Love that image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card looks great!!! What a lovely funny digi!!! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Samantha, fab card and perfect for our challenge! thanks for joining us
    hugs
    michelle
    elle dt
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this