Thursday, 6 October 2011

Who doesn’t love the smell of Lavender?

I know its not Lavender season… I just can’t wait for spring/summer when I can smell the fresh lavender again… soooo I decided to make this cute House mouse image into a card… when I started rummaging for off cuts I found just enough lavender bits and bobs to make this one…  
IMG_3877
I found just the right amount of inspiration with this fabby Addicted to Stamps sketch! I have followed the sketch and even down to the sentiment, I have added a charm with a sentiment on it that says “made with love” on it.
 
Truly scrumptious
: Distressing.
Simon Says Stamp
– Sparkle and bling.
Scrapalicious
– Something that hangs- my charm and the mice from the lavender. - Not sure if this is ok? if not please remove my card :0)
Flutterby Wednesdays
- Anything goes – with a butterfly.
Fab 'n' Funky
– Diecuts/punches.
Cooking It Up With Katie
- F word – Flowers, Field mice,
and flutterby maybe stretching it a bit tehhhee?
Digi Doodle Shop's Best
– Distressing
4 Crafty Chicks
– Monochromatic
Paper Crafting Journey
- Die cuts and/or a punches.
Cutie Pie Challenge
– Bingo – I choose the Top row!
image_thumb

So do you like the smell of Lavender?
Or do you prefer the smell of home-made brownies?
My Mum and Dad bought me this Nigella Lawson Book for my Birthday ( they did ask me what I wanted) I love cooking and cooking books…. My Son asked me last weekend if we could cook some cakes on Wednesday…. as he did not have anything after school like rugby etc… 
So we did and here they are…. I have to say that the plate is not as full today… Nom nom nom!! hhehehe
IMG_3885 (800x518)
Happy days,
Samantha :0)

23 comments:

  1. LOve it!! Thank you for entering our hanging challenge!! love that cute charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapalicious USA! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! I love your distressing! thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bright colours are gorgeous. I painted same art in one of the on-line challenge, due to bad coloring I not got the prize, I am master in black and white coluring only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And there is me thinking you would have made the Blondies, lol!! Great card bird, those meece are so sweet. Lavender is such a comfort smell and always reminds me of my nan, God bless her. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card this is! Thank you for participating in Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge this week!
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely card ; I like the mice !! Nice colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those mice! So cute! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Samantha;) I've already seen it, but in your blog I get to see all the details, and I love it. I get to play with my two hats today;) Love the lace, butterflies, those cute mice and of course your distressing. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodles Shop's Best for distressing and Cutie Pie challenge's Bingo and good luck. Hope to see you back in time for our next challenges too. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloring and I love that sketch! Thank you so much for joining in our challenge over at Scrapalicious USA this week.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mice and lavender. Who knew it would make such a charming card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge this week. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie!! Love the mice colours and your layout! Thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card you have made!Love the touch of lavender you have added!:)
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC,hope to see you again!
    Dodici
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing our Monochromatic Challenge, at 4 Crafty Chicks! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Precious card. This is one of my all time favorite House Mouse stamps! Great job with the coloring. Thanks for playing at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenges
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, love those little mice! Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Samantha, the image is adorable and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sparkle & bling challenge & at Addicted To Stamps for our sketch challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. FABULOUS project! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapaliciousUSA:) Hugs, Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way to rock the monochromatic challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this