Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Top Tips and a sketch


Good sketchy Morning to you!
I’m Really excited about this weeks challenge 1 it’s a Tipper week and 2 we have a sketch and 3 its my sketch!


It’s the first time I have made a digi sketch so you better come and join in!
The Challenge this week is Use the sketch so its nice and easy! 
So here is the Sketch


We have 3 awesome sponsors this week

and a New Sponsor to Top Tip Tuesday 
Krista has been very kind and gave us a choice of images and I choose this cute image called Frizzy Jynx, She's A Ragamuffin isn't she soooooo cute!
I have used a combination of distress inks and Sakura Stardust pens to colour Frizzy Jynx and did I say she sooo cute? I really had fun colouring her but I have to say once I printed her I started to think about colours I freaked myself a bit with the worry of colouring her hair! Ekkkk!!! I think I did ok….?

Now here comes my TIP:
  Use a white Gel pen to highlight areas on
the image once your image is dry,
You can also add doodling to flowers as I have after colouring them also with Distress inks.

The Flowers are my favourite recycled shoe cardboard and the base flower is a wooden flower which I have painted with acrylic paints and glamour dusted, and a large brad holding everything to the card!!

T
he papers are Echo Park, Oh and nearly forgot the swirl flourish is a peel off that I have done an about turn on and used bedazzle beads to glam it up!

Here are the challenges I’m joining today…

22 comments:

  1. Great card and love all your added tips, thank you. Thanks also for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this card, love the colour combo... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright a cute! Love her crazy hair! Glad I popped in for a better look from Make It Monday.
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! A really nice mix of dp's and flowers. Nice job on the recycling. Great tips, too. Thanks, for joining us in there's Magic In The Air challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, spotted your card on Make it Monday, love this image I think it would have freaked me out too. Love her hair and the glittery swirl. Take Care Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry - did a mistake ;)
    the image is really cute - love it
    and the CARD is beautiful ;)))
    Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I think you've coloured her hair beautifully, in fact the whole card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, LOVE your image! LOL...that is some crazy wonderful hair!!! You have just colored her so perfectly. Great fun card. :D

    Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card lots of lovely sparkles thank you for joining us at Sparkles Challenges hope you will join again soon, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic Samantha .. .. .. I love your image very much and the flower is amazing!!

    A really great finished look.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samantha she is so cute - did you say that already??? I think you've done a fab job on her hair too :) And I love your flowers - good ol' recycling at its best :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...Oh, and by the way......your sketch is awesome, I want you to do more....................

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this one, gorgeous hair... really curly and wild and awsome colouring of her clothes. Just love the flower and that swirl as well. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Samantha and I love your handmade flower. Thanks for joining in Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joining us at both ABC and Crafty Cardmakers with this oh so sweet card.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is so bright and cheerful. great colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super cute, great image and coloring is fabulous plus LOVE the flower. Thanks so much for playing at DI 'S DIGI DESIGNS, THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR and OSAAT this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. An awesome image, I just love her hair and what a gorgeous flower, fabulous creation, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I still love it! Lol! Thanks for joining our Heart Songs Inspiration Challenge this week! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely card, great colors!!! thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this