Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Handmade?

What a challenge? do you make your own flowers? Do you like Designer papers? well if you answered yes to those 3 questions… hot foot it over to Top Tip Tuesday today.
We have lots going on as always….
A Handmade Flowers Tutorial from Janette,
Please join us in welcoming our newest Team member Deneen to as a permanent DT Member after her amazing Guest Designer spot.
Our challenge is - Use Designer Papers
Optional Extra - Make your own Flowers too!
and guess what!!! – There is a Guest Designers spot up for grabs to those who do make there own flowers too! yay!!
Our Sponsors this week are……
Simon Says Stamp
Photobucket
I have used this Christmas Bear (Robyn’s Fetish Digi) for my card,
IMG_3889
I have used Kraft card stock as my base card, Distress inks to colour the image and some white gel pen to highlight, doodling on the card candy to make faux buttons, and stitching,  then some designer papers, and the flower is done with a poinsettia die and designer papers that had the right poinsettia colours.
I also wanted to decorate a box for my dad so here is my rosette handmade flower. I made this like Janette’s tutorial which you can find on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge blog. 
dads box
Here are some fun challenges I would also like to join in with.
Thanks for all your lovely comments and please head over to Top Tip Tuesday Challenge asap! its another fun week! and the rest of the DT projects are awesome!
Right off to work! have a great day all! xx

4 comments:

  1. Good work! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Inspirations. We hope to see you playing again next challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combinations, and the bear is cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! My vote is for nice...that sweet little bear could never be naughty!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! And remember, to be in the running to win the prize, just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must get some of that Kraft card you have made such a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this