Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Tag your it!

Just a quick pop in and off to bed for me!
I saw a challenge today that just jumped off the pc at me and shouted LOVE HEARTS
I made this with a couple of challenges in mind
And just a quick veer off in the Tag direction for a change...
I have coloured a mini wooden heart with a re sakura stardust pen then triple embossed it
cut the tag from my Labels nestie dies
one from the recycled brown card I showed you the other day HERE
then just added some Christmas Ribbon and some doodling!
Oh and the I and the U to make up I love you!
no guessing who this tag is for!
Yes my Wonderful husband

So then to the inspiring Challenges I am playing along with...
Good night my friends :0)

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic tag. I keep odd boxes and bits of cardboard too! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, this tag is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Thanks for taking part in the My Time To Craft challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute tag. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag! Wonderful way to think outside the box. Fantastic work you do. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going grey with Scrap-Creations!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this