Wednesday, 5 October 2011

T for Tiny!

We are ABC Christmas challenge are really gathering speed with our Christmas card piles
Really if you have not started yet! WHAT are you waiting for!!One of 2 things is going to happen if you do not start making your cards sooooooon...
  1. Your going to be very stressed next month and will hate the sight of Christmas cards before the end of November.
  2. You will have to rush out at the last minute and Cough (Buy) some cards! EKKKK!!!
    and we don't want either of those to things to happen!
     
Sooooooooooooo rush to the ABC Challenge today and you can join in with us and get a head start or if you have already started we can help you gain momentum!! I have made these ones for my Son to give to his School Mates.
So then this is a little ½ way post for the ABC Christmas challenge as we are into week 2 of the challenge so you still have 6 days to come play....
As I said before the challenge is T is for Tiny!
  So come and make a set of 4 Tiny cards or 4 Tags!

We are being sponsored by our very own Lacey from Stamp and Create
and the prize is a $25 Gift voucher to spend in her store! 
 
http://www.stampandcreate.com/
Here is my project
I have made this time 4 cards size 2½ by 4½ inches
and they are made with the piece of card I have left over when folding square cards so I am using up odd ends too! also I have used little odds and ends of ribbons and the red card is from my scraps draw so these cards are really left over cards..the images are the same as the tags I made for the challenge last week! you can find the 
Please come and join in and there is NO limit on entries and we want you to join in as many other Challenges you can find too!

Here are some challenges I am playing:
Sparkles - Christmas Songs - Rudolf the red nose reindeer.
CHNC challenge - for a male. - For my Son's school Friends.
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Animals. 
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes.
The Stamping Boutique - Changes of The Season. - Winter! ekkk! Brrrrr

Happy Wednesday all!
its a wintry blowy day here!! rap up warm change
from last week where we were trying to cool off!

8 comments:

  1. Awww these are so cute - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 40 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get us motivated Samantha! You make me smile. I love reading your blog. Someone is going to get a gift tagged with cuteness and love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Great idea to use up those offcuts...I always have piles of them too! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable carda Samantha, all cute
    I'm glad you are joining our challenge this time
    hugs
    Miranda TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards! Love that they're made with scraps! Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute - a lovely set of cards. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card fits the challenge perfectly (my favourite song too )
    thanx for joining us at SCC hope you will join us again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this