Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Spooky Top Tip Tuesday to you!

Good morning peeps!
Did you enjoy last weeks Top Tip Tuesday Challenge?
hope you joined in!  we had lots of lovely entries!
Soooo what’s the challenge this week at Top Tip Tuesday?
Let me tell you!
Its a Red Team challenge and the challenge is
Layer it up!
I have to say that I just have to play every week! thehehehee its to much fun not too!
just think of all the fun I would miss…..
This weeks Sponsors are:
and
 Stitchy Bear Stamps
image
The Image I am using is from Delicious Doodles and you can find that image at Stitchy Bear Stamps too!
Now those of you that know me well know I just
LOVE
Distress inks
So when I saw the image It just Screamed out to me!
Distressed! Me!!
TTT - Layers

The purple back layer is core colour card and well just lets say its a colour that has been in the draw forever as its not a colour I like (cough pink!) But……….. with Dusty concord in one hand and my blending tool in the other it did not stand a chance!! haha! Now its purple!! YAY!
the second layer was a light orange… I ran that through the cuttlebug and then armed with spiced marmalade and dusty concord and a sanding block its transformed.
for the image I printed it and then made sure if was totally dry before adding several colours of ink blended on, then with my mini mister and some water and pearls I splattered the image and left to dry before roughing the edges and curling a couple of corners.
The Banner I have printed the text and cut and scored it to make a banner, inked in the same way as the image.
A brad, Pin and some ribbon and there you have it!
SPOOKY! thehehee

Here are some fun challenges I would also like to join in with.
Stamp and CreateOctober monthly – Banner, flags or bunting. _ I made a banner Smile 
Creative Stamp Friends – Halloween
Hooked on Crafts
- Something Spooky
The House That Stamps Built - Fall or Halloween
Wags N Whiskers
- Fall Colours
Stampavie and More
- Autumn
 The Crazy ChallengeHalloween
Pile It On - Fall is for Fun
Cute Card Thursday - Tree-mendous – spooky tree behind the house.
Fussy and Fancy - Halloween or Fall

Thanks for all your lovely comments, please stop by the rest of the TTT designers I promise you wont be disappointed! Their projects are awesome!
Off to work! have a brilliant  day all! xx


14 comments:

  1. This is really a fabby one Samantha. Lve all the work you've put in here. I especially love the banner and those swirls around the image. Those splatters make it look superb. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and very spooky feeling too. Hugs, Carissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooaaw, what a fab card!! Love the motiv and colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More, hope to see you again :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha this is just amazing what you have done with ditress inks and the blending foams! love it, Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Samantha. You are a dab hand with those distress inks.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project! Don't you just love those distress inks!

    Thank you so much for your little comment on my blog about linking up for GD. It was my first time playing and I hadn't seen the GD bit, only the TIP bit. I will have to remember for next time. I had great fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, such a cool card. You've done an amazing job with it. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on craft.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool. Love all the distressing you used here. It is perfect for the image and feel of the card. thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - very spooky - love the image and the spritzer on it makes it even spookier.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week and good luck!

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha, well it sounds like you would have got all inky and messy with this one! It looks fabulous! I love the scene you have created, I think the spritzing really gives it a great look. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Wags n Whiskers this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your spooky card:-) thank you for joining us at CCT
    hugs
    michele s

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooohhh ... great job! Thanks so much for joining our 'FALL' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers. I hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - this is fab Samantha...love that haunted house!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this