Saturday, 22 October 2011

A Special Christmas at Totally Gorjuss

mail.google.com3
Yippee………. you know I love Christmas and last week I made a Christmas card for my Totally Gorjuss project…
you can see it
HERE if you missed it. But this week its another FANTASTIC theme…. SO I can hear you shouting at me WHAT is the theme??

Its – Pastel Christmas – and guess what its sponsored by the Lovely
LOTV…
Well as you can image I have a few of their stamps and just had to use this one I know its last years but I just so love it as I have rabbits as pets so this is a fun one for me…
TG- Pastel Christmas
For my card I have used wish wash card stock and some papers from the Jovial paper pad, I embossed the background and then sanded it so reveal the core centre. a cuttlebug snowflake, some pretty turquoise mesh cut into a disc and some jute and a pearl gem and some stickles… so that’s my pastel Christmas!!
Hope you can join in with us at Totally Gorjuss! please visit my teamies if you can their creations are GORJUSS!!

I would also like to play the following challenges….

Happy Saturday! I am working today… Teaching at the shop… A cuttlebug workshop! haha!! so I will be having a Great day! LOVE it!
 
hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card; Samantha. I love this LOTV image.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha, love this image and all the sparkle. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at Cuddly Buddly Challenge this week…

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Samantha;) I'm not always that good at commenting but I just love your cards;) The colours, glitter, pearls and punches makes this the perfect christmas card. Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Christmas card!
    Thank you for joining KAren`s Doodles this week and good luck!

    Hgs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. I really loved it.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pastel Christmas card - the image is adorable and you've done it up beautifully with just the perfect amount of sparkle.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pastels have a wonderfully soft effect. Gorgeous work Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our embossing challenge this week at Charisma! :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our embossing challenge this week at Charisma! :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this