Friday, 28 October 2011

Just a very quick card from me today as I am up to my…

Eye balls in Glamour dust…

I am making 21st Birthday invitations for a friend of ours she is such a sweetie…. BUT… she wants PINK! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REBECCA!!!!!!! how could you?

tehehheee! I did not have the heart to tell her I HATE pink! thehehee… SO here I am making 30 invitations with the theme pink! Oh well just goes to show you I have to use pink sometimes….

Anyway so my quick card is this… Inspired by a card I saw on hero arts but you think I can find the link now! DOH!

IMG_4046

Plain and Simple or C&S which ever is the best suited.
papers Jelly Park, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, a craftwork cards tag and some twine,,, Or and I could not resist the faux stitching in white gelly roll…

Simple!

Challenges _

1.40 am so Night night !

hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hunny, love those snowflakes. And as for the pink, hahahahahahahahahaha! Big huggles, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and perfect CAS card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card sweetie. Love it all. Not sure if I have already said thank you for my gorgeous card?

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean and simple card! (I agree with you on the color pink too). Glad you joined us for the anything goes challenge at AiFactory this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love this CAS style!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of this one, the snowflakes and the lovely soft blue. But you know me honey, I've got to disagree with you on the pink !!! I love it!! :0P
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz this week for our anything goes challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card!! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh mi gawsh i love this!!! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card thank you for playing the Charisma challenge this time, hope to see you play again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!! I love the simplicity of it. The small tag and string are the perfect embellishments. I love those snowflake punches too!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Samantha! Thank you for sharing with us at Meljen's Designs this week.
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the Challenge
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this