Saturday, 29 October 2011

I remember when….

mail.google.com32
Ohhh its Saturday and a Totally Gorjuss we have another fabby Challenge for you this week! Net has chosen the theme…
I remember and its sponsored by Fantastic Ribbons yummi or what!
So then what does the theme mean??

So it can be something you remember having as a child or doing… Something you want to remember… Check out my team mates they have lots of inspiration for you too!

But before you dash off here is my card and memory..
I have used this lovely Penny Black clusters, and they remind me of my grandfathers garden when I was a little girl, The garden seemed huge and there were lots of beautiful flowers but the ones I remember the most were the purple foxgloves.....He also had roses and geraniums, That is my I remember… what is yours?
I coloured my flowers with distress inks, made my own sentiment and also used a mini and medium flower punch to make up these papers flowers with robins gem centres, some jute and the butterfly from CC designs.
 
Close up of the glitter on the butterfly. 
 
Close up of punched flower with robins nest gem. 

This is the back of my card.

I would also like to play the following challenges….
Happy Saturday! Have a great day, LOVE it!

hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Samantha this is a truly GORJUSS creation!
    I just love that butterfly and your PB flowers - fab! I love the decoration you've added to the back too - what is the text piece you've used...I initially though it a dictionary page but can see it's names - I really need to find some suitable text pages and never know what to use!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol the Text peice is from the Echo Park Range, its 12x12 and we stock it at Penrith crafts too! so shout if you want some xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. It reminds me of summer which seems like just yesterday but it is getting cold fast now, I wil need to look at your card and think warm thoughts. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week, your card is lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sweetie this is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is beautiful! Love the shade of green...and that flower is gorgeous!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks so much for the 'spooktacular' Hallowe'en card - totally love it! Glad you liked yours too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very beautiful Samantha! Love it!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Samantha, the colours you have used are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Samantha, your card looks so delicate and refined! Love that butterfly! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment, I so appreciate this. Greetz from the Netherlands, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Samantha, great card. Looks so lovely.
    But I have a question;-)

    You comment my several entries in challenges and always you write

    Please consider turning off word verification!!

    What do you mean????

    Thanks a lot
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, now I understand what you mean. And you are right. I hate it, if I have to comment as DT ;-)
    I will discuss it with my sister ;-)))
    Because it's OUR blog.
    Thanks a lot and have a nice day
    Hugs, Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty & a very sweet memory too. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - great image - thankyou for sharing with us at sweet stamping xxKozmikxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this