Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Broom Sticks away…. Wooooosh!

Its Time for a 
Challenge 
Ohhh what a fun lot of entries for last weeks challenge! 
This weeks Challenge is a TRICKY one!

but we have a huge TREAT for you! 

We have 2 awesome sponsors for you… 
and

So what is the Challenge this week? 
Its a fun Challenge its

I have to say that I wanted to do something different not a card this week as I made a Halloween card for last weeks challenge…. so I had some fun blog hopping and some web browsing and found a fun project to try… 
The Idea I found was for witches brooms 
I found them HERE
thehehehee I just had to play and make some of my own… I did not have any paper bags but I did have some brown paper, and I got my sticks – Broom handles from my allotment tehhhee… 

The images are Magician Boo and Now What? from Di’s Digi Downloads, Di gave us 2 images to choose from to showcase,,, being they were soooo cute and I wanted to make more than one broom I decided to use both images and also make some sentiment ones


How cute are they? 
I am really happy with these and think think any kids that door knock will love these they are FULL of Jelly beans! YUM!! 

They were really easy to make hope you enjoy them and maybe make some too! 
here are some challenges I am joining in with for my broomsticks… 

Colour Inspiration




Craft Your Passion - Use KRAFT Paper - Brown kraft paper...
Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween 
Creative Stamp Friends – Halloween 
Card Cupids – Halloween - Read about their sending cards too!
I took inspiration from the colour and the sweets & the fact you can eat it... 
Dream Valley Challenges – Halloween 
Digi Darla Challenge - Fall Fun 
Hooked on Crafts - Something Spooky 
Incy Wincy Designs - Halloween - Orange, Black & Purple 
Kaboodle Doodles - Halloween/Fall 
Paper Creations Ink - Halloween Theme. 
Paper Pretties - Colours: Black, Orange, Purple and Green 
Pollycraft - Spooky Goings On 
Scrappers Delights - Happy Haunting 
Scrappy Frogs - Something that Flies
Sentimental Sundays – Halloween 
There She Goes - Halloween or Autumn 
The Crafty Pad - Halloween
ABC Challenge - B is for 'Boo! 

Thanks for all your lovely comments, please stop by the rest of the TTT designers I promise you won't be disappointed! Their projects are awesome! 

Off to work! have a brilliant day all! xx

30 comments:

  1. Such lovely treat bags you've made Samantha. That is such a splendid idea. Why ever didn't I think of that? hehe Love the glittery effect and those cheeks you made on the ghost.. Could he ever be cuter? Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Samantha I love your brooms! They are soooooo cute!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative Samantha! I enjoyed your broomsticks and Halloween cake decoration. Thanks for dropping by and joining in at digi darla's "fall fun" challenge! ♥ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very creative and the kids will enjoy them. Thank you for joining this weeks challenge "Lets Get Krafty" at Craft your passion Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling! What a great way to make a little Halloween treat! Thanks for joining us at the Digi Makeover Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute Samantha! The kids in your neighbourhood are going to love them!

    Thanks for joining us for the Spooky Goings On challenge at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ADORABLE!!!! Love 'em!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. How creative and so cute! I know the kids will love them too. Glad you joined us for the Color Challenge at the Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Halloween projects! This one is super! Great stamps and idea too! The little ones will enjoy them so much. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Pad challenge. Happy Halloween.
    Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just the cutest!! Thank you for playing along with PMS Digi Makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are adorable!! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What darling little treat brooms!!! Thanks for the sweet comment at my blog. I had a blast as a GDT with ABC!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous. Love the idea. Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab!
    what a super wee creation! So yummy and perfect for a wee party too!
    Thanks for joining in the FUN at Dream Valley Challenges
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very creative! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab treat bags and just look at that wonderful cake, wow!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute bags! I was just thinking tonight that I'm running out of time to get my kids's treats ready...you've given me an idea :) Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute project ...

    thanks for playing with us at PMS digi makeover challenge..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. stunning creation - love it.
    Thanks for joining us at creative stamp friends this week
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely adorable!! Thank you for getting KRAFTY with us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  21. I printed directions to make these and never did - yours are brilliant, really love them!

    Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Hugs,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG...these are REALLY cute!! I love the little broomsticks....WAY TOO perfect for Halloween!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are awesome creations. Thanks for playing along with ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both projects are so cute and I am going to try the brooms. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC's challenge. Hope to see you again on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness I want to come to your house :0) These are awesome and if the kids don't like them send them to me. You did a fantastic job on these. And your cake is AWESOME!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  26. How adorable!! Those will make someone very happy!! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely creation!

    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad in Halloween challenge this week.

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cool project. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Halloween Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so fun! Thanks for playing with Bows and Berries Colour Challenge!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are just too cute! So glad you played along at DigiDarla.com!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this