Monday, 10 October 2011

Boyz Toys

I made this card in a flash with the help of a couple of challenges...
Firstly Fetch a sketch! such a great C&S sketch! 
Then I am also playing these fun challenges too!
The border is some left over of the edge of a 12x12 paper, 3 buttons, some Red corrugated card, and black card for layering! I wanted to make this one without a sentiment as I have several boys birthdays coming up so will add the name to the left of the image when I know who I am going to be sending it to.

Right off to make a lemon meringue pie for my Husbands birthday today :0)
ttfn xx

5 comments:

  1. Cute, colorful buttons. Love that speedy biker colored so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute and so colourful... love the buttons and wee sweet image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I am sure that one of the boys will love it. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOhh - LOVE the buttons!! Glad you like our sketches! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...he looks like he's about to whizz off the page! ;) Love how you've embellished too. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! I do hope you can join us for our newest challenge too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this