Saturday, 8 October 2011

Benvenuto!

Good morning Friends
I can now share this card with you as it was for our friends that had a baby boy
They are from Sardinia (Italy) so that is the reason it is in Italian
Benvenuto means Welcome. 
I wanted to make this card with a lot of white showing so went very Clean & simple for the layout.
I have hand drawn the vests as a little template and the drew around each one on the different colours of card, and then cut them out added some white pen for the stitching and 2 mini pearls to each vest for poppers.The little giraffe and Elephant are shrink plastic..... and I also decorated the back C&S too!
Both the sentiment on the front and the handmade here on the back,
I have made on my PC.

So for some inspirational challenges.
Happy Saturday off to check out the Saturday challenges now,
laters xx

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute Samantha
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you crafty, creative, and innovative lady you! This is AWESOME!!! Love those shrink plastics too.
    Almost makes me want to have another baby just to get a card like this! LOL...NOT!
    Hugs to you...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smanatha this is adorable, love those little baby suits and the lamb on the back is a great touch.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely card thank you for joining us on totally papercrafts this week x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this