Wednesday, 19 October 2011

ABC Christmas ½ way reminder!

Crikey! the Christmas season is looming and at ABC Christmas Challenge we are really having fun! I really do hope you are starting to make your Christmas cards if you have not started already!

This last week we have had lots of you joining in and its so much fun to see all the entries…
This week I have made a boys Christmas card with this cute Bugaboo image called: Deacon Christmas - candy cane.
We have Simon Says Stamp with a fantastic $15 voucher to spend in store.
Photobucket

and

Bugaboo with the yummi  7 digi’s prize.
AND please don’t forget to head over to see the rest of my teamies awesome projects…!

So then to another picture of more unused stash….this is a Marianne cutting and embossing folder, I have not seen these one any cards at all... shame as its awesome.

I don’t think the packaging does it justice….
I have used the folder on a piece of white card stock and then distressed it a little with peeled paint, also did the same for the cuttlebug snowflake too. The papers and sentiment are Very merry craftwork cards, I have coloured with distress inks and highlighted with a white gel pen. added some mini pearls and some glossy accents and my poky tool stitching.. there you go!
Now I really liked the sketch I have used but the challenge is finished but I wanted to show you it anyway its an awesome sketch… Sketch Saturday from - 8/10/11
U - ½ way post

So Challenges I am joining for this card are:
Happy Wednesday hope you come and join the fun! xx

9 comments:

  1. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Samantha. I love the Bugaboo images, sweet.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO cute! Thanks for taking the challenge at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, thanks for playing along with our Christmas challenge at CWWC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, Samantha! I love your image and the distressing looks fab! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Love the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love the layout. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...sweet card! Love the look of that die/folder...not seen those anywhere before.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha, love this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this