Wednesday, 12 October 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge U for ..

Well its amazing how the weeks just zip past as you get older I remember being a kid and Christmas seemed to take years to come… now it just seems like Christmas was a matter of weeks ago! EKKK!! with that in mind I hope you will join us for our Challenge this time at ABC Christmas Challenge
Our sponsors this time are:
The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky entrant a fantastic $15 voucher to spend in her store.
Photobucket
and

Bugaboo a brand new sponsor for the ABC Christmas challenge and they are offering an awesome 7 yes 7 digi’s prize.
image
If thats not enough for ya! once you have finished here head over to the challenge and have a read there is so much going on this week! we are swapping DT buddies with Bugaboo and we also have 2 ladies joining us that won on the hop and Feline Playful too!
So then to the Challenge this time
U for Un used Stash… we all like to hoard stash right?
well Hmmm not me it seems I spent several hours rummaging through my craft stash and struggled to find anything I had not opened or used lol…. But… wait! what's this I found…
An unopened poinsettia dies, a pack of Craftwork cards Christmas sentiments and some red divine twine I have been saving since I won it a few weeks ago…
IMG_3884
Using an image I won but had not used yet.. Ava Christmas - mistletoe fairy from Bugaboo isn’t she the cutest..
image
SO here is my card
IMG_3899 (800x794)
I have coloured her with distress inks and used a white gel pen for stitching and highlights
the poinsettia are out for low shine mirror card and I have used stickles ermmmmmmmmm everywhere! hhaha :0)
Challenges I am joining for this card are:
happy Wednesday everyone xx 

    15 comments:

    1. So cute Samantha, love the sparkle.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
      Clairexx

      ReplyDelete
    2. this is one gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
      hugs Kate xx
      good luck in my candy draw :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Samantha in unused stash shocker! LOL its a lurvely card hun

      ReplyDelete
    4. Samantha I always enjoy how you mix up your coloring techniques. This is beautiful colored with Distress Inks! Thanks for all your hugs - this one is for you {hugs}!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Awww...so sweet! Love the colours..and all the Stickles look fab!
      Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
      Helen x

      ReplyDelete
    6. Your card is totally adorable, Samantha! I love your image and the poinsettia look fantastic! I love all the sparkle too! Gorgeous! And thank you for your kind words, I am very proud and happy to be with you! And well done :-) ((BIG GRIN))! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Samantha this is such a gorgeous 'Unused Stash' card - she is sooo sweet. I love your papers and those Poinsettia are fab! ...and I love you too xxx ;)

      Carol x

      ReplyDelete
    8. Great card! Gorgeous colouring and those shiny and bright poinsettias are fab.

      Luv working with you too hun it has been a great year.
      Hugs, Carissa

      ReplyDelete
    9. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) The image is very cute and I love the sparkly flowers and the papers are lovely too :-)

      Luv
      Lols x x x

      ReplyDelete
    10. Samantha, I love this cutie! I love the poinsettias! I used my poinsettia dies last week...for the first time too! I love how we get stuff and it sits unused. It isn't like dies are going to get used up like papers! I love being on the ABC Christmas DT,now that I'm getting all the comments, Its almost like I've joined a whole new DT LOL!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Samantha,
      She's gorgeous! I love all the sparkly sparkly goodness. Another beautiful card. :D
      I really want to start these ABC Christmas challenges. When do you all start back at A?
      Hugs to you,
      Lisa xx

      ReplyDelete
    12. Fabulous card. Yes, that image is adorable and you have done it justice. Love the paper with those shiny poinsettias. Great Job. Happy to be joining you as a GDT for this challenge!
      :O)
      Jessica

      ReplyDelete
    13. Yes she is really cute! Adorable card with all the sparkel. I can't belive how much unused-and beautiful- stuff we all have. I think I could make a daily reminder this time with mine!!!
      Thank you for your -always so lovely- comments!
      I enjoy beeing a DT at ABC Christmas Challenge.
      hugs Dorte

      ReplyDelete
    14. What a fabby card Thanks for sharing it at CES x

      ReplyDelete
    15. Thanks for your fabulous entry - so sorry to be so late commmenting but Max and I are meeting up this weekend and as you can imagine one of us is busy packing and the other knee deep in cleaning duties to make sure all is spick and span for the visit.
      So excited. Have a great weekend and hope you'll have chance to join in our new challenge which started yesterday - it's all about FOOD.
      The Bah! Humbug! Duo
      Ann and Max xxx

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this