Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Where is the fire? tehheheheee

This weeks Top Tip Tuesday Challenge is 'Birthday Time'
I wanted to make a card  using Fireman Jim from Robyn's Fetish! its soooooo cute and when I saw it a special friend of my husbands spray to mind!
Not sure if I told you about this about a month or so ago we went to their house for a BBQ and Terry has a Chiminea one of those Outdoor Fireplaces and well added some fuel to the fire but missed a few minutes later added some more fuel this time not missing but the first lot of (spilt fuel) catch light too! and well this was the result… A huge bang! I jumped out of my skin and spilt the hot drink I had just been handed down myself! hubbies leg alight and Terry’s slipper on fire and the neighbours hedge and well the floor and more…. they have 2 son’s … ages 14 and 17 and they both ran for the hose!!!!! tehheheheee so you see I just HAD to made a card with this image tehehhehee Smile 
Sooo here is another wiper card using Lisa's fun Tutorial! thanks Lisa!
 and fully open...
IMG_3695
I know he will love this card he really is a fun guy and loves a good laugh! and boy did we laugh!
So I hope you can come play at Top Tip Tuesday this time hugs Samantha :0)

Ps..... scroll down for my other Top Top Tuesday card xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh i likey! Fabby card!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at craft your passion, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card,goes well with the song :-))
    thank you for joining us Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card, and it sounds like it will fit Terry to a T! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interactive card!! Sending smiles Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You sure know where to go for excitement, don't you? Love the card. I hope that your friend has a good sense of humour and that they get things fixed up soon. Glad to hear that everyone is safe.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine sehr schöne Karte.


    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde.
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i do need to try this technique
    fab Thanks for joining us at cards for men
    jen xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this