Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Wet Wednesday but chin up its ABC Challenge yay!

Good Wednesday morning everyone
Its wet wet wet here in Cumbria! and Boy oh Boy its so windy! shame its so wet my washing would dry in no time! if it was windy and warm! fat chance! Our new challenge is this time at ABC Christmas Challenge Hosted my Miria is………
S for Shaped card, and including one of these:
Swirls, Spots or Stripes,
We have 2 AWESOME sponsors I wish I was able to win!
The lovely Heidi at Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky entrant A $15 voucher to spend in her store,
AND Karen's Doodles are offering a brilliant prize too!
1 Lucky winner will receive 3 digis images of their choice.
So then….
I have made a mini shaped card from my New Shapeabilities blossom tags and accents I have to say I am sooooo pleased with this set there are 9 dies and I have used 3 to make this card, cutting the main card and then the top easel layer but embossing them all…. the lovely Karen's doodles sent us some images to play with and I choose to use the stunning Winter Angel…   I wanted to colour her in the minimum amount possible so not to detract from the wintry feel.. So I have used tumbled glass on her dress and black soot for her hair, distress inks of course! and I chose to work with Swirls, I embossed the bottom die cut and ran in through my culttlebug using divine swirls, the glammed it with glamour dust.. a few Martha Stewart snowflakes and some ( not make that lots) of crystal stickles
I also added some glossy accents on the cute little snow globe.
Having fun with some other challenges too -

Hope you come and join us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time Christmas will be here before you know it!

Happy Wednesday friends

hugs me xx

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love the ice queen feel to this, stunning ! the shape is fab too ,, I currently have this set in a basket waiting for me to take it to the till !! Did you know that there is a Unity stamp set made to fit with these dies !! hmmmm !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Samantha. The easel is perfect for your sparkly design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so so beautiful, Samantha!!! I love the design, gorgeous! Love your image too and the wintry feel! Have a lovely evening! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love the icy feel...and the shape...do I need that set??? lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, Samantha. Just lovely.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how pretty this shaped card looks with all its sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Lia Stampz and don't forget we have a 50% off storewide until 30th of September!

    Hugs,
    Laura
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha, this is gorgeous. I looove all the sparkle. The shape looks great as an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. back again, thanks for linking xx :-)
    Great song title :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! You can never have too much glitter, especially on holiday cards. :-) It's great that you shared it with us at Heart Song this week. Won't you play again next week? We love being inspired by you.
    NanaConnie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and I love yourimage and papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! The white with the soft touches of color is so nice! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! Love that image and all the glitter and sparkle! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a pretty card. Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this