Tuesday, 20 September 2011

A second card for Top Tip Tuesday this week…


Well I just had to make 2 cards
This is the second of the 2 cards for Top Tip Tuesday this week
For my 1st Top Tip Tuesday card see HERE
I have played along with Mojo Mondays sketch this week, I have not played a Mojo Monday challenge in ages but decided that this week I WAS going to play..
and using Kitty Cat from Karen's doodles which I coloured in with distress inks, and a white gel pen, also adding my favourite Glossy accents to the pumpkin, eyes and paw pads on kitty, I also decoupage the image and added lift under some parts…. Oh and my new obsession some divine twine from Sew Sweet. and Jelly park papers from stamp and create, Ribbon from stash. faux stitching with poky tool and white gel pen.
so here is my card
IMG_0886
and some other challenges I was inspired to play
    So get  yourself over to Top Tip Tuesday and join in the fun Hugs Samantha :0)

    6 comments:

    1. what a cutey card! that little cat gives me the giggles!
      so glad you have joined our 'pass it on' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fab card - love that image and the fantastic layout x
      Thanks for playing along with us at Jellypark friends Friday challenge & good luck x
      ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    3. Another cutie! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges

      ReplyDelete
    4. Cute card, love the image you've used, thanks for sharing with us over at jellypark friends. Mel :o)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with Jellypark!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Cards fot Men.
      Pat

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this