Thursday, 29 September 2011

A little bird told me....

Well what a beautiful day is was yesterday I hope today's weather will be awesome too!.... But I little bird told me that we are to have snow next week! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the beginning of October and we are to expect snow? you must be kidding!
Hmmmph! I love snow when you look out at it...
........ But getting about in it in the UK sucks!

So with that in mine you guys know how I love making Christmas cards and well I am gonna be so stress free come November for sure...
SO here is my latest Christmas card!
In fact I have had a right play and mess making time crafting
Glitter and spray adhesive,
Stickles and swirls and punches and distress inks and I came across my sakura stardust pens I have neglected those but they got a really good airing today and I am working on something that you will see on Tuesday too! using the sakura pens...
So here is the card I made today... and the reasons why below



Well its like this I went to see what the challenge was on the Whiff of Joy blog a few days ago and it was a fabby sketch by Jane... But I could not see the sketch I could only see the awesome DT cards so I emailed them but unfortunately did not leave enough time for the fact they are in a different time zone But the lovely Jane replayed and after I replied to her email asking if she could still send the sketch and I could still use it I LOVE Jane's sketches... I went to see what the NEW challenge was and it was just perfect I could use last weeks Sketch and incorporate this weeks challenge into it...

So I would LOVE to join these challenges

22 comments:

  1. great card Samantha
    I keep hearing about snow too. Well it will mean more time to stop in and create!!!!!
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. one lovley card ! love all the layers and swirls, great colors,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love your use of dies and punches:-) Thank you so much for joining us at inky impressions:-)
    Hugs
    Michele S

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? SNOW! That's crazy...but awesome, but crazy!
    Your card is fantastic!!! Such an adorable image and sure to make someone smile. :D
    Hugs,
    Lioa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeouss card ;) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge:) hope to see you return :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love your colouring and card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) lovely image and the layout and colours are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is adorable... and the card you've made is magic.... And snow???? OMG... We have summertime weather over here in the Netherlands after a summer filled with Fall weather... LOL
    Strange strange nature!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Hope to see you back next time. Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Samantha...Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet and pretty!!I love all the of the pretty details. Thanks for joining us Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable and beautiful too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is awesome Samantha. I hope you are not right about the snow as we are hoping to move next Thursday if our exchange goes okay today. Keep your fingers crossed for us please.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful christmas card Samantha,Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Samantha, Love the rich colours, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Samantha thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with the Christmas Crafting challenge this month!xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Samantha :)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Samantha! The image is so sweet and the composition is outstanding with those pretty fourishes and papers. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thankyou so much for your gorgeous entry for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge and for helping us get over 1000 entries ......good luck!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this