Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Happy feet Meets ABC ½ way reminder

Good morning everyone, Hope your having a great week so far? Mine has been busy as always I seem to be chasing my tail… But I have managed to make a mid way reminder card for you and I think its a cute one I think you will like it?
IMG_3749 (800x767)
I have used a Craftwork cards shaped edge card as they are so cute and not to be missed. the stamps are HA - Magical background and  WRS - Pickle with Present, I have Used Bakers twine and card candy and this is all coloured with Distress inks, I also decoupage the little chap isn't he cute!! oh almost forgot to tell you I also used the shapeabilities blossom tags and accents dies.
hope you can come and play you can find the post here as some of the DT gang have made some more awesome inspiration for you to see and then hopefully you can come and join in too!
We have 2 fabby sponsors you would not want to miss
Simon Says Stamp

and
Karen's Doodles
You can find the ABC Challenge HERE
some challenges for today for me to play Smile
Happy Wednesday everyone I am now off to create… well that is after the mountain of housework!
Oh happy days!

13 comments:

  1. Jep, he is so cute.
    Have a great crafting day, let the housework wait.....
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Housework, you have time to do housework? What fun is that?
    Love the card, crafting is much more important.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Samantha I just love this image. I sooo love penguins. Adorable.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Pickle is sooooooo cute! Love the swirls too...think I may need that stamp! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! Thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwww, this is so cute! I love his little pom pom. Thanks for playing along with us at Bows & Berries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweetie, this little guy is too cute! Your card is gorgeous as always! Thanks for sharing and playing along with our challenge this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love Pickle ,, very cute and the colours and stars are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet penguin! Happy World Cardmaking Day!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!! There is a giveaway and coupon at the blog as part of the celebrations!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this