Monday, 26 September 2011

Distressingly Spooky! or Cutie pa-toooote!

Tehhehe that made you look hu!
Well it is spooky and with lots of distressing! but well I had fun with lots of colours today thanks to this awesome image, its called  Sitting Witchy Poo with Pumpkin - High Hopes from Lacey at Stamp and Create.
When I saw the image (thanks Lacey) I just could not wait to play…
I have used several distress ink colours and also a stamp called magical background from Hero arts its a Christmas stamp and I have used it mega loads for all different occasions since I got it.
The flowers are recycled shoe cartons, all distressed and also a yummi green sparkly brad and a green glass flat gem pin… some ribbon which I aged with Distress inks and also some green twine….
I drew the bats with a black sakura gloss pen and the layers are all faux paper pricked…. I highlighted with a white gel pen and some sakura star dust pens and finished with a bucket load of stickles
Some fun inspiring challenge I have joined in with are…

So just to let you know I have had a fun day also and created a second card too!
As I have had a busy time and was at our allotment most of yesterday afternoon I decided to have a an hour to play today so I thought I would play with candy!
Nooooo not the sweetie kind that involve a minute on the lips and several years on the hips!
I mean winners candy and a sweet Sketch from the Sweet stop sketches.


I have used Candy from the goodies I win at Lollipop crafts… Thanks again girls and thanks again to Lacey at stamp and create where the prize was from! Yippeee I have used papers and the cute CC designs Butterflies die that was apart of my choice of prize... I have coloured this Cute image with Distress inks! no suprize there! but I built her wings up with stickles and also glossy accents and more stickles. I have also added some stickles to the brads and the edges of the image and butterfly wings.. can't have to much stickles right? Hope you like cause I love it!! tehheheee I feel better about my cards today! yesterday I was feeling a bit deflated…
A couple of challenges for me to join in with are:
OK that's me! off to have a cuppa tea!
happy crafting peeps

35 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards. Love the Witchy Poo image - such fun. Gorgeous colouring too.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop CHallenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous take on HDH scene !! love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little scene!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at HDH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cards!! Saw your link on Make It Mondays!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are adorably done, really fun details! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week @ Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 Fab cards Samantha, love the expression on witchypoos face lol. Good luck in all the challenges. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extremely cute scene. Thanks for playing along with this weeks macabre monday challenge with make it crafty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two wonderful cards. That is a terrific background on the first card and great flowers. The second card very cute. Saw you on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! Thanks for participating in the challenge at HeidisHobbystuggu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha,
    Oh Wow this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image, the dps, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE her! I would have run like the wind to color that image too. :D Great card Samantha!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday.
    Good luck to you...
    Lisa xx
    Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and
    mention you saw them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a sweet image love it thanks for joining us at critters this week
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee what a fabulous image and great card :o) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT and come back soon. Good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. Thank you so much for joining our Fall Colors challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card. Love the image, the colors... the butterflies are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Cute Cute! Love your Darling image and lovely coloring! Your Sweet butterflies are so Fabulous! And the glitter is just the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love your little flower. Thank you for joining in the DDS Challenge. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really great cards. Love how you created that landscape behind the witch.
    Thanks for joining in with our CES challenge this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - love the first card - the colouring, and background are just fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable Halloween scene and your second card is a cutie too. Thanks for joining the Minions this week at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two great cards, and two very different looks.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous as always! Thanks for entering into The Squirrel & The Fox and good luck.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are both so cute!!I love the Halloween Card, so fun. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is fabolous Samantha and you know I think so. Thanks for playing at HeidisHobbystuggu this month and good luck. Hope to see you back for our next challenge. I have candy... come and play;) Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  26. super cute. thanks for joining us at card cupids!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two gorgeous cards!! Thanks for sharing your recycling idea with us at CES challenges this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for playing with us in our "Fall Colors" challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    Love, Laura
    JSLDT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the glittery edges! Thanks so much for playing with us at Bows and Berries!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both cards are so cute! The little girl in the second card is adorable, and I love her glittery wings! Thanks for playing along with us at Bows and Berries!

    ReplyDelete
  31. thank you for playing along on our just some lines fall challenge....very cute cards

    Tina
    jsldt

    ReplyDelete
  32. How cute- it made me laugh!!
    Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with Sparkles Forum Chaallenges.

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both your cards are adorable, but I especially love the first one! What a cute image and I adore all the color you used - especially all those distress inks, very nice. The sparkles around the edges are a wonderful addition. Thanks for playing at JUST SOME LINES and DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous flower and great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this time! Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this