Friday, 16 September 2011

Christmas is coming!!!!!!

Did you know that there are only 99 days until Christmas! Ekkk!
OK so bare that in mind and here are a couple of cards I have made!
I know its only September! But to be fair the months are shooting past so flipping fast before you know it, It will be beginning of December and then it will be a made rush to make them...
Need Help or inspiration to get started if you haven't already then come and check out the ABC Christmas Challenge or other fab Challenge blogs I have listed below the ones I am joining in with today...
This card is made using aged mahogany and Peeled paint distress inks, A little lace, memento ink and the poinsettia stamp and a tiny sentiment… 

The Lace is from a lovely pile of Lace we now have in stock at Penrith Crafts and well it would have been rude not to buy some… the background I have made with the distress inks and a spritzed on pearly water on the stamp.
The challenges I would like to play with this card are:
Christmas stampin – Beautiful photo inspiration
Samuel Taylor's Challenge
- Create a Christmas card using any rubber stamp – Poinsettia & Sentiment.
Wags 'n Whiskers - lace & DT call
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog
- Fall Into Fall
I Brake For Challenges
– backgrounds.
Now for some more news
Feast your eyes on these New colours of Rico Loopy Wool just arrived today at Penrith Crafts
IMG_0861
I have been crocheting the can can wool into a frilly autumn weight scarf…
IMG_0860And Sandra has come up with a fantastic pattern to make this scarf wool into a bag! How cool is this…..
IMG_0864
Happy crafting weekend everyone :0)
hugs Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love your card. It is gorgeous. Bet you have some really fun coloured fingers now.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card ! love your colorfull handbag !
    greetigns, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. less than a hundred days!!!!! love that handbag - so in awe of her skills!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card..and good luck in I Brake for Challenges contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. I'm thrilled that you joined us for our photo inspiration challenge this week over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job with our challenge. I hope to see you next week at CSAYL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely and I love that lace! Thanks so much for joining our 'Lace' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers. We hope you'll join us again real soon!

    Darlene
    WnW DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this