Friday, 23 September 2011

Chop Chop! get a move on…..

Good Morning peeps!
well as the weather turns cooler and the night draw in for autumn it makes you think of Christmas and one thing I love love love about Christmas is getting a fresh Christmas tree… The card I have made today is using some things I won recently the papers are from my buddy Helen because I won her Christmas Blog candy!
Checkout her blog she's a blog & Challenge-aholic! te hehehee :0)
your sure to find inspiration there!

Also the Stamp is high Hopes woodland Christmas I think it is called and you can find that at Stamp and Create Thanks Lacey xx
The sentiment is a freebie… can’t remember where from I found them last year… forgot I had them until a couple of weeks ago while looking for something else ha hahaa!! you know how that is! I coloured the image with distress inks and blended the edges too! added ribbon and twine as I love these to together, added chocolate brown yummi card candy made into faux buttons and the faux stitching done with a white Gel pen…. and lots of yummi glamour dust to finish it off.
I really wanted a clean sketch so had a hunt on Feline Playful and found CCT lovely sketch which you can see listed below in my list of great challenges that I am entering…
But….. just before you get to those don’t forget its Feline Playful Thankful Blog Party this week…
so don’t miss it!


Happy Friday all
Oh and if your looking for my ABC Christmas challenge ½ way reminder post its HERE
and my Top Tip Tuesday Post is HERE

TTFN xx

10 comments:

  1. Great card, very cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Creative Belli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous use of the sketch, gorgeous card so love this image, I love a fresh real tree for Christmas too!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend,
    Happy Crafting,
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Samantha! I love reading your blog... I can already smell the pine of the fresh cute tree and those are definitely yummy chocolate colors on your card. The faux stitching is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun, love the Santa image. Thanks for playing along with An Oldie But A Goodie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Christmas card...the little Santa is adorable!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Chrissy card! Love the button detail!Thanks for playing at Southern Girls. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...what a cute Santa!
    Great to see you making good use of your candy too! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha
    Fab Christmas card - love the jolly Santa image and the faux buttons are lush!
    Thanks for playing along with my 'One For The Boys' challenge at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
    Hope to see you again.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great Boys Card ,

    thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE Challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this