Monday, 12 September 2011

Busy bee today...

Well I had this idea that I was going to have a quiet day crafting.... Hmmmmm well I did have a day at home but I got up did house work, including washing, ironing, cleaning, picking the plums and apples of our 2 trees, No time to waste I made a apple and plum crumble too! as my folks are coming for tea tonight so I am cooking too! Sausages with Yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes and veg! But I also did ironing and washed the kitchen floor so did not have the quite day crafting but have these pictures to show you....

 Yummi plums

These apples are off of our tree that is only 3 years old! LOADS hu!! 
I really can't believe how many we have!

Our yummi crumble I made for dinner...
  
A quick card

 More recycling with this card the flowers are from recycled shoe cards
coloured with distress inks
Right dashing off to write my Top Tip Tuesday post for tomorrow 
I am playing these great challenges with the above card

Cheerful Stamp Pad - Pick something unusual and Recycle it.
Craft Your Passion - Use the "F" Word - Flowers, Faux stitching.
Crafting When We CanAnything Goes - 2nd Entry. 
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes. 
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes.
Craft Your Days Away  - Make your own flowers.
hugs Samantha

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at CYDA, hope you will join us again, good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that fruit hun - much nicer in a crumble! Sounds like you had a busy busy busy day. Gorgeous card, that flower is fab. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew you managed to cram such a lot into one day. Lovely card Samantha and your crumble looks so yummy. I'm making an Eve's pudding later with some apples I snaffled off my aunts tree. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card
    thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hunni. You are making me hungry with your talk of all this food. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this fortnight and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for using the "F" word with us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!!

    Good Luck!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great recycling Samantha. Thanks for joining us again at our first challenge at CWWC. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue and green combo! Thanks for sharing with our 1st Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you had an incredibly industrious day! wish i could have tasted that crumble. your card is very pretty. thanks for joining the the "let's reuse" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this