Friday, 30 September 2011

About that little bird

Well Its a busy weekend for me!


we had a busy day at the shop today sorting deliveries and unpacking new goodies

Tomorrow I'm Teaching, I have a class of 10 ladies, so after cooking home made Pizza for dinner I am now preparing for the workshop tomorrow... The Class is 10.30 to finishes 3.30 but normally finished about 4 to 4.30 and then there is the cleaning up... We have friends coming to dinner tomorrow night and a golden wedding anniversary to go to Sunday...
In between all that I have chores, washing done today and line dried what a gorgious day I have ironing to do... Both my boys wear shirts :(

And then we also have all our animals to sort too at the allotment and hear at home...
Don't get me wrong I am not maoning but Sheeeesh I am tired just thinking about it all!

and then thats the weekend gone...


Oh and nearly forgot the fun part!
blogging and commenting! 

Monday! yay!! love Mondays 
My day off and craft day... well sometimes that works out...


Ok so here is the little bird... its a whiff of Joy Image I have been wanting to colour this image for like FOREVER!
 
I have used Distress inks and sakura start dust pens too! and also a white gel pen..
The Image is a Whiff of Joy, Thanks Heidi.
I have added a bucket load of stickles and glamour dust and glossy accents to the bauble too! the photo is a little sparkly so thing are not as good as in real life..
The papers are from Prima North Country pack, The Black scroll ribbon is in fact self adhesive velvet,
and here is the fun part the dark brown layer under the main image is cut from this HP box that my son gave me from something he bought... and I still have loads left.. He knows Mum is mad and Keeps random stuff like that to use for crafting!! good lad!

So then to the inspiration 

    Ok see you soon! hugs me xx

    22 comments:

    1. Oh what a lovely card!!! Gorgeous image, love the colors you used!!!! What a recycler you are!!!! Very clever! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

      Linda

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sweet card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.

      xoxo Marjo

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Samantha,
      Just Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous too. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
      Hugs Jacqui xxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Oh my....I thought I was busy. Your schedule makes me tired just reading it...hee, hee. I love your card. And, recycling is awesome. Your image is adorable. I really love your color scheme. Thanks for joining us.
      Nancy SSW-DT

      ReplyDelete
    5. Wow you are busy Samantha. Hope you don't get too tired out. Your card is very stylish and I see why you couldn't wait to colour this image in, it's lovely. I especially like the black swirls placed behind the image. A nice touch. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle SSW DT x

      ReplyDelete
    6. Good Heavens! I'm not sure you have time to breath with all that you are up to this weekend! :) Have a great class, dinner, anniversary, and I'm sure I left something out. ;) Pretty card too!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wonderful card. Love your creative use of that cardboard.
      You sound very busy, me thinks that it is time for those boys of yours to learn to iron to free up some time for you.
      Hugs,
      Carissa

      ReplyDelete
    8. Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Great coloring and I adore the color scheme you used! Looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty for our anything goes challenge.

      Shelby

      ReplyDelete
    10. Too cute. Loving the image, colors and the layering! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

      ReplyDelete
    11. This is such a pretty image and love all of the sparkle you have given it. Wonderful reuse of the packaging, I am guilty of that too,lol. So glad you could play along with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday,

      Patti SSW/DT

      ReplyDelete
    12. Very vintage and a good job with this weeks sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

      Peace & Luv,
      Jeannie

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hi Samantha, this is a great card and lovely image. I love the use of your vintage colours. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
      Hugs
      Kathie SSW-DT

      ReplyDelete
    14. Hi Samantha! Gorgeous card - I love the sparkly bauble! Whatever you did with all those elements to create that beauty really worked! Love the recycled box in making this - very clever. This has a vintage feel to it and I love that too. Hope you've been well. Haven't been visiting much - sorry for that. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Hope you'll be back soon.
      Hugs,
      Sharon

      ReplyDelete
    15. Beeeeautiful Samantha! Glad you like the WOJ Bird!

      ReplyDelete
    16. Beautiful card & such an unusual image, it's gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

      Genevieve DT

      ReplyDelete
    17. What sweet colors. Love your bird image. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana @SSW

      ReplyDelete
    18. Love the vintage feel with this card Samantha, absolutely gorgeous!! teheee love the bit with you recycling - never know when it will come in handy!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with our sketch at SSW

      Hugs
      Jackie

      ReplyDelete
    19. Great card x
      Thanks for playing along with us at Paper crafting journey & goodluck x
      ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    20. You have done such a great job on this...I really like it. Thank you so much for playing along at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week. Have a beautiful weekend.
      Blessings,
      Karen - DT

      ReplyDelete
    21. This is really lovely - thanks so much for playing along at Penny's Paper-Crafty "Anything Goes" Challenge this week. Have a great weekend.
      Blessings,
      Karen - DT

      ReplyDelete
    22. Fab card, thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey xxx

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

    Share this