Wednesday, 28 September 2011

ABC Christmas T is for……

Good morning all! well its Wednesday and that means an ABC Christmas Challenge post…. Today its a new challenge and our lovely host this week is Delphine. Our Challenge this time for you is  T for Tiny We would like you to Make a set of 4 Tiny cards or 4 Tags!

Our fabulous sponsor is Stamp and Create!
Owned by our lovely DT Lacey…. And what a brilliant prize!
Here is my efforts I have made 4 tags with some Cute stamps I won from Helen on her blog candy! thanks hunny! I have also used this AWESOME divine twine I am loving that… Of course distress inks goes hand in hand for me… but I have made the background by stamping versa mark and then distressing…  Cant remember where I got the papers but they are last years.. I used a Martha Stewart punch zig zag too! some stickles and glossy accents and there you have it! 4 tags ready for presents…


Oh and you MUST check out my DT teamies awesome projects they totally Rock! 

ABC Christmas Challenge.
And if you have for some strange reason not started your Christmas cards/tags yet! what on earth are you waiting for???? CHRISTMAS??? teehhehee…
so then to some fun challenges I am entering too!

18 comments:

  1. These are so cute and sweet - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 39 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Love the images. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are you tags, I must get cracking on with my Christmas to do list, thanks for the inspiration...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags! They are super cute and will make a great addition to all of your prezzies this year. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the touches of glitter & wrap of twine ... absolutely adorable ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek...I gotsta get me that reindeer! He's so stinkin' cute and tiny! What a perfect combination.
    Great tags Samantha!! Always love how you stage your projects too. Muy creative. :D
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I love those little stamps...really didn't want to give them away...and they're the perfect size for tags!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, very cute little tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, those guys are just waaaaaaaaaay too cute... but in a really ♥REALLY♥ good way! i adore these. i think i might *NEED* those stamps, actually! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute!! I love the fun images and the awesome twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tags Samantha :-) very cute images ,, lucky you ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab tags, such cute images!!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. I already shared these resources with students, colleagues, and family members. I sure it will helpful to them for this Christmas and new year gift preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow fab tags - love them all.
    Watch out for our new challenge in the morning - it's a 'real' Christmas theme this week.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrific tags! I love the little reindeer and friends! These will look great on gifts! Thanks for sharing with us at Bah Humbug this week!

    Barb, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Christmas tags, lovely colours and funny images ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Creative stamp Friends!
    Michi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable tags! I love all the images!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your gifts are going to be tagged with love Samantha! Such a cute group of mini art!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this