Wednesday, 3 August 2011

My Blog Candy Winner

Hi all well I can hardly believe that July has come and gone and we are into August already...
My birthday was Fabulous and my Wedding anniversary was awesome!
here is a couple of pictures from my Anniversary the Hotel we went to was on another level! even with its own spa..
We were up graded to a suite too! ahha!! yay!
 can you see our cards on the deck ready to open?

 This one of us is in the window of our suite
This is the garden at the front of the house.
and this the back so quiet and beautiful
on the way hope we went via a place called Tan Hill! as you can see from the sign its the highest pub/Inn in the UK Cool! and it was a very hot but lovely day!
 We had such a lovely time so nice to spend some days away!

Ok so now to my candy winner!!
I did ask in my post if you could tell me what your favourite craft was so who shared that info? well oddly not many of you did so from the ones that did share what they love best.....
Here is the winner
***
 Drum roll please
*******
*****
***
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Pink Dandelion
and she said......
Happy belated birthday and Happy Anniversary, blimey that year sure has gone quick. Thanks for the chance to win your yummy candy. My favourite craft is stamping and colouring with Promarkers, although I have just ordered some Prisma pencils so that may change very soon. Debs xx

Well done hunny drop me an email with your address and I will get your goodies in the post!

sadly I did not get the 200 followers so I will have to do another candy for the trimmer another time :0) you know maybe when I get to 200 I will pick a random winner from the people that comment regularly on my blog! yes I think that is what I will do!

Happy Wednesday all!

If your looking for my ABC Christmas challenge project you can find that HERE
 and my Top Tip Tuesday project is HERE 
hugs Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. WOO HOO...Congrats Pink Dandelion!!! That's wonderful :D
    Can't wait for the next candy Samantha..I'm inspired to do one myself as well.
    Have a great one :D
    OH...awesome pics too...lol...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner.
    Samantha, it looks like you had a fab time. Lovely place.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow yay that looks like a fantastic hotel :) soooo romantic. So happy you had a fabulous time and congrats to the winner. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    thanks for leaving your comment on my blog - forgrinsandgiggles. I didn't even know I had word verification activated, I do not like it on other sites! It's gone now!!!

    getting ready to go work on my abc challenge!!!

    again congrats, looks so romantic!!!
    Judy Ford

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and gosh what happened to that year you look like you had a wonderful time. Lovely hotel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner and thank you, Samantha, for sharing your pictures! It looks beautiful and I am glad to see you had a great time! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: Have you received my card?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo thank you so much for picking me Samantha. That hotel looks fabulous, very posh lol. I'll email you straight away.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Samantha, glad you both had a lovely time, the hotel looks gorgeous. Ooops I forgot to entre your candy! :0( but congratulation to the winner.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this