Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Hoppy by just in time?

I think I might be just in time.....?
I really have had a bumpy few weeks with lots of ups and downs
I wanted to join Critters Sketch DT call and today is the last day so I hope I'm in time

Here is there Badge

This is the sketch I think its ok to share the sketch they did not say we couldn't
its to good not to share!
They emailed to me while I was on holiday..
so its been a bit of a rush with the ups and downs but I had been trying to colour some images for the last few days and my colouring mojo I thin stayed on holiday so hope this is ok? I even tried to go with the colour theme even though that was not required I loved the green and yellow and it inspired me to use the lili bunny image.
There challenges are fun and I had to have a play! the cridiria is focus on individual creativity and be yourself and make something that suits you and your style. 
WIsh me luck

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, lovely embossing and the green and yellow look really good - good luck on the DT position,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweetie and it looks like you have your mojo in tact to me. Good luck sweetie on the DT call.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is adorable and the embossing and flowers are fab :-)
    Good Luck with the DT call :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Samantha! Hoping your days are filled with lots of "ups". Thanks for sharing the wedding photos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful hun! Love that cute bunny...and the papers & embossing are so pretty!
    Good luck with the DT call...they'd be lucky to have you! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card and the bunny!!! Good luck on the DT call =0)

    www.mrssassycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Samantha, love the cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Love that image and embossed background!
    ~lacey

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this