Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Bugs on a Tuesday

Well I should be back in the U.K some time today..... Boooooooo!
Hope its sunny here too!
I really hope Mr blogger has been nice to me while I have been away and also posts this one today too!
My card for today's
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge is for Tipper week and the theme is MASCULINE!

I know we all struggle with male cards but I was inspire for my card after winning a Bugaboo Blog hop Prize so here is my card.

IMG_3331


I have used the Very Cute D
eacon bugs Image and I have to say I LOVE him and will get lots of mileage from this one so be prepared to see a lot of cards with this little chap!
I have used a selection of scrap papers as I have a huge off cut pile…. Jules has a challenge called JULES' CRAFTY SNIPPET CHALLENGE, Now as I am away have not made my card to play but wanted to alert you all that the challenge is there are is a fun way to use up those bits and bobs ( snippets) .
I also have 2 Tips for you this Tippers week!
  1. Hand sew your buttons on with jute/twine,
    They wont pop off in the post, and this looks better on masculine cards.
  2. Use a kitchen sponge... like the ones that have the green scourer to stipple your sky.
So then!
Please come play the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week and please also visit my Team mates blogs too! and I will be back soon hugs Samantha :0)

Sorry I am not playing any challenges as I am not back until tomorrow Sad smile

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I also have this image and it's really a joy to color!

    Bugaboo is having a Bugs Challenge this week and your card would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card Samantha! Great colors and tips!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this