Wednesday, 17 August 2011

ABC Christmas challenge! WOW what a Q!

I can not believe we are up to Q
I am currently on holiday so I really hope Mr blogger has been nice to me and posted this card, I have used this Cute bugaboo image that I won on there blog hope and I have to say I LOVE it! yummi or what? 
Really hope my card inspires you to play our ABC Christmas Challenge this time…
Lacey is our host this time!
with Christmas is just round the next corner I hope you have started your cards if not you had better get a move on.....


This Challenge we have
2 sponsors this challenge:
Robyn's Fetish Badge
and
Stampin' with Brenda
Brilliant prizes, be sure to stop by ABC Christmas Challenge to find out more!

So then to the Challenge Q is for Quote plus an image is the Theme that Lacey has for us so I had a bit of a plan in my head.... this is kinda how it was...
IMG_3327
I have made my own backing papers which read the words from the we wish you a merry Christmas as the song has the words “ We all love figgy pudding”
So I have made my cupcake into a figgy pudding cupcake YUM! and I have made the quote on the card with my PC with says “You deserve a Christmas day sprinkled with fun.
I have blinged the cake up with stickles and glossy accents too!
and added dots and faux stitching with my faithful white gel pen :0)

As it is still August! JUST!! where the heck is this year going?
A few Challenges to play along with this time...

Try It On Tuesday  -  Anything Goes.
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Christmas is coming.
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas Cheer/Christmas card
Catch the Bug - distress/shabby chic - distress for me.
Christmas stampin - Inspiration photo - CAKE yummi.
Jingle Belles - Bling on the holidays - whoops challenge closed! ekk!
Wags'n Whiskers - Sparkley.


Happy Crafting and see you soon x

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeousd card Samantha :-) i love the figgy cupcake ,, yum !! :-) Fab papers too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sweetie. I hope you are enjoying your hols.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha, this is brilliant! Love the how you've used that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously yummi figgy pudding cupcake Samantha! Love it!

    Hope you are having a wonderful hiollibob!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant 'holibob'! Doh!

    What ever I meant I hope you're having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, its a great cup cake. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card hunny - love that yummy cupcake...and the paper you made looks great!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha, this is a wonderful card. That cupcake is almost good enough to eat! And the love the background script you created!! I hope your vacation is going well!!
    Big hugs!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. I love your homemade backing papers and all of the gorgeous bling on that cupcake. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nam, nam (means yummi)card you have made, Samantha.
    I love your home made background paper, brilliant idea.
    Hope you are having a great time.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad that you decided to join us again over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card, Samantha, very clever! Yummy image and your background paper looks fab! Love the punched border too:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cupake card! Thanks for joining us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samantha - I love the cute cupcake image you have for the inspiration pic! Very cute! Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh this is one adorable card, fabulous image its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 147 Christmas Is Coming
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I also have a little bit of Calorie free Candy if you are interested

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fabulous and very creative with the backing paper!

    Thank you very much for taking time out and commenting at Feline Playful and for also linking our badge at your sidebar! See you at the Feline Thankful Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Samantha, this is gorgeous and so yummy looking! Love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a delicious confection of a card Samantha. Great sentiment you came up with for the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this