Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Tuesday brings Top Tips









Good morning all its Tuesday and a lovely day for a Tip or a few?
Its Tipper Week this week at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge so there are loads of great tips
the girls have to share with you too!

But first this weeks challenge is Pick a SKETCH Challenge,
Yup 2 sketches and you get to choose… and you wanna know what's fun! they are 1 from each of our sponsors! ……………. so you could make 2 cards and use both sketches as at Top Tip Tuesday you can play a maximum of 3 times so you could have fun! with this challenge…. You can flip or twist the sketch however you want to, however, it must have all the components on it.
We have 2 awesome sponsors too! 

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More
Ok so I have chosen the Sketch done for us by Chris from Karens Doodles and have used this Cute image called Hedgehog Love… Its my wedding anniversary soon and I wanted to make a card for my husband and when I saw this image I just new it was perfect soooo cute!
TTT - 12th July Sketch
I coloured the image with distress inks and also added some sakura star dust red to the hearts, did the sentiment on my PC and stickles on the edges… the heart is a wooden heart from a cute pack of hearts that are just perfect for cards… I coloured the heart with distress inks and stickles, and the boarder punch is MS lace hearts but I have not detached the straight strip this is my tip:
I have taken a picture of boarder punched in another colour so you can see it better but when I punched the boarder I did not go right to the ends and tucked that behind my layer… this way you don't have to measure the gap and your boarder is deeper..
sorry I was never very good at explaining so here is the picture
so you see the thin strip at the bottom don’t cut that off its extra and its straight if you enlarge my card you can see what I mean… hopefully Confused smile
I wanted to play a few challenges today so here they are:
Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday and the sun is shining where you are today!!
Please visit my teamies blog's to there cards are awesome too!
hugs Samantha 

My birthday and wedding Anniversary soon Smile

and have a look at this too!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts  yummi candy!

bunny zoes crafts yummi candy!
Be quick and join the fun!

27 comments:

  1. This is a really supercute card.I certainly can understand why you chose this for your husband, and I love the colours and the details as well.

    Hugs Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo amazing! Love the tip too!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great colouring and sketch too.
    Hubby will be pleased with it:)
    Thanks for playing along with KD and good luck.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Your hubby will love it. Congratulations on your anniversary.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Samantha .Lovely image, great papers and punched panel .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha:
    Wonderful card! You colored my drawing so well it's super! Thanks for playing along this week at Karen's Doodles :-)
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Samantha! Love your tip too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is soooo cute! Such a sweet image.!


    ~Cheryl~
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky hubby. It's a lovely image and great colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Samantha:O) Pretty colours and layout, great colouring.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh just such a cute summer card!!
    thanks for joining us on CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card.
    Thank for your joining with us at Stamp-n-doodle this week.
    Good luck.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute card! I love your coloring!
    TFS and playing along with us over at Paper Playtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very cute! I love your Critters too! Great creation. Thanks for playing with us at HLSC this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card! Love the cutey critters. Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card Samantha :-) I am sure your hubby will love this and yout tip is fab ! I love the way you made the border ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    so sorry hun ,,, your card may be late ,,,,having visitors has made me miss everything !! apologies xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Like your tips on border too :o). Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! nice image and colors. TFS with us at Paper Playtime this week.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a cute little couple
    Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
    Lisa X

    ReplyDelete
  22. A Wonderful card,lovely image and colours...Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Crafts Challenge...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Charming little card. Congratulations on your anniversary, and have a happy birthday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww, too cute!! I love hedgies! =D

    Thank you for playing with us this week at Stamp-N-Doodle and at Happileigh Scrappin'!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is adorable and I'm your newest follower.
    Sherry
    www.upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eine ganz wundervolle Karte einfach spitze.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this