Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and DT card

Good Tuesday Top Tip Morning to you all!
Hopefully Mr blogger was good yesterday and you got my post and if so hopefully that also means that today my Top Tip Tuesday Post is published and your reading that too!


I little house keeping from me first,
When visiting the Top Tip Tuesday blog please make sure you vote!
our Birthday Bash Challenge is not far away and we are asking you the challengers to vote on what the Theme for the challenge will be!
keep watching for more info on the date!



So then! The Challenge this week is
Make it Girlie


Anything goes as long as its GIRLIE!!
and
Paula is your host this week and has a great slider card tutorial for you! 
Can't wait to have a go at one of those!


Sponsors this week......
Pizzazz Aplenty & Stash Books


I have gone Clean and Simple
My card is for my Husbands Niece who is getting married soon
 



Challenge I am entering: 
Less is More - Week 25 - Recipe



you wanna see the lovely projects my DT buddies have made.. please
leave them a comments they really appreciate them :)



***********************************************
Don't forget to follow our rules;
~ Link to post and not just your blog ~
~ No backlinking ~
~ Max 3 entries each ~
~ Add 'TIP' after your name to indicate you also have a tip in your blog post ~

***********************************************
Challenge closes at 5pm UK time Monday the 1st of August 2011

Here are my DT posts if your looking for those
Stamp Fairy Challenge – Christmas in July.
ABC Christmas Challenge – O is for Old.
Have a great Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. What an elegant card, Samantha and congrats on the sentiment in Italian! Bravissima! Hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card-love that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB card Samantha, love the flower
    Thanks for entering
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Samantha, very elegant, I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool way to use that die cut flower. Love your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! I love your grungy flower and pretty borders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is perfect!!! Just sayin'... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely Samantha, super card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, super flower. x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this