Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Top Tip Challenge 41~ Wedding or Anniversary

Oh not mine it was My wedding last year!
So it will be my first Anniversary soon but not this week!

25th July is my Anniversary….

Now I could of made my Husband his card to show you but I was asked to make 2 wedding invitation cards.
Which tied in wonderfully with my Design team project for the fabby Top Tip Tuesday this week.

Its Leanne’s turn this week to be your host and she has an awesome tutorial for you too! of an exploding box and being our theme is Wedding or Anniversary her box is amazing! you just have to take a look!!
This week's Sponsors... The Crafty Pad
OK so onto my card… its a nice simple design the brief was C&S yellow and butterfly, I have chosen this awesome Sun yellow shimmer card.
I had to make 2 cards one for the girls parents and one for her partners mum and ?? boyfriend?? not sure Dylan anyway! and I did not ask….
So I have used a pay font to create the names on the front the butterfly is a punch all over the page one and the wire and bead from my stash.
The Girl they were for was so happy with them and I have to say I was pleased how they turned out too!
A few challenges to play along with today:
Happy Tuesday and have a fun day
Hope the sun is shining wherever you are… :0)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, the sun was shining here today but SOOOOOO windy!! Love your cards, the gorgeous yellow butterflies are so eyecatching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards Samantha
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love butterflies! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine GDT -xxx- p.s I have new candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that butterfly! Thank You so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week! If you have not done so already, you may want to hop over to my blog, as I am hosting a no strings attached blog candy, with several prizes to win! I apologize if I have already sent you this invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation - love that sparkly butterfly! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunny, wonderful, simple card, Samantha! Love the butterfly and the font you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha

    Stunning CAS cards love 'em!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the clean and simple look! So elegant! Thanks for joining us in our "Summer Doodles" challenge at Daisy Doodles.
    --Sammibug, Daisy Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful, what a stunning butterfly :o)

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. The Marianne dies are Marianne D Creatables Circles LR0180. You get 4 dies in total the one's on my card plus the corners on my card and another circle too. I love them.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your CAS cards are so elegant.The yellow is a fabulous choice. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty. I love all the layers of the butterfly. Thanks for joining the Divas by Design challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a stunning 1 layer design and thank you for sharing it with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Love the yellow on white combo. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! Love the simple butterfly design!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays! Have fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous font to go with the stunning cards!!! thanks for joining in on the challenge at Daisy doodles.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this