Saturday, 23 July 2011

Tammy's Candy & Stamp Fairy Birthday Sale

My Lovely Teamie Tammy Louise have a fabby Candy
She has only been Blogging 6 Months ( I thought Longer) she is sooooo very inspiring and I would love for you to go grab some inspiration from her if you have not been already! while your there grab her picture and pop it on your blog and then put your name in the hat for some yummi candy!!
Good luck Tammy hope you reach your goal quickly!

I have blog candy too! and it is here!
help me reach my goal too! 
I will add the extra candy if I reach my goal....
My candy is Here


And Sale alert!! 
Gerda has just announced a birthday Stamp Fairy sale
 - running til next weekend.. all digis are 50% off

Have a fantastic day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this