Thursday, 14 July 2011

Still No Nonsence.... and up to date!

I don't know about you but housework really is the pits!
however I am up to date with it all even the flipping ironing pile is empty! YAY!
and I have made some Pasta dough and some Bread dough! soooooooo time to play!

I really like this No Nonsense theme this week for our ABC Christmas Challenge
you have until Tuesday to join in.... so you can play play play and get yourself ahead for Christmas....
 I decided to make another card and there are a few other great Christmas challenges this week too soo I am playing along with these too! Hope I am ok playing some of them again but I am sure I will be told off if I can't but I wanted to show you that these challenges are here to play... so If I don't quality its ok as I just love the inspiration anyway!

Stamped in Vintage photo distress ink a little around the edges of the Kraft card and then a single line of fine leather cord a metal snowflake brad and a few pearls I coloured with a brown permanent whisper pen as they were pink! (PINK YUK) tehhehe!
The 2 stamps are both Penny black.


Moving along with the times Challenge - Favourite things_ Kraft, distress inks and Penny black stamps!
Winter wonderland Challenge - Red and Green not to be seen
Penny Black - Christmas In July
My Creative Moments - Christmas/Winter
Craft us Crazy - Christmas in July
 Christmas stampin - Heavy Metal - Snowflake metal brad.
Jingle Belles - Left overs - Pink pearls - yuk!! diffidently left over.. but I have changed them! _ whoops! missed the deadline! :(

I also wanted to play a few Non Christmas Challenge as they are fun too!
Simon says Stamp - Anything goes
Less Is More  - One Layer/Something With Legs - not sure if mine counts as I have one layer of kraft onto a white card.... Ekkk! buggered that up! tehehhee!! Never mind maybe another go! another time! I will go remove my card :)
Crafting for all Seasons - furry friends
My Mum's Craft shop - Swirls and pearls - Swirls on the text and Non Pink pearls.

Happy Thursday all xx


Oh and don't forget to have a go at my candy you have to be in it to win it!
My Birthday & Anniversary candy

:0)

17 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely card but I'm afraid you can only enter one card into the Winter Wonderland challenge. More entries can be made with other items eg tags, layouts. Marianne x (I have some candy ending tonight and anotehr starting tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink Pearls yuck ... are you kidding me ??? We love Pink at jingle belles ... but we also love them in brown ... so perfect with this pretty reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great image and makes a beautiful card, Your link is incorrect on your entry to Less is More so doesn't come here I had to play around to get it, It's got an extra http// in it.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these stamps too Samantha and I love them. You have made a terrific card, but for the LIM challenge you have linked it to too many others... you may have forgotten that we have a limit of 5 max.
    It also looks as though the front of the card is layered and this is a One Layer Card week for us.
    The link to it on LIM is also corrupted and I had to come to you with a bit of jiggery pokery!
    Thanks anyway!
    Chrissie
    Lay LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so elegant - love the image!
    Thanks for sharing your favourite things with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is one pretty card ! lovely !
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this reindeer stamp, makes a really stylish card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week, great to find out some of your favourite things and good luck with the challenge

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean and simple - love it! Thanks so much for joining us for our "heavy metal" challenge over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous, beautiful Christmas card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this one is so gorgeous and elegant.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...you may have been a naughty girl with a few challenge rules but hey your card is TOTALLY FABULOUS!!!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - love that elegant reindeer
    Thanks for joining in our Christmas challenge at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Samantha, love the reindeer image. Thanks for joining us at CFAS and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x
    Your link isn't working at CFAS either!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so odd! I have never had this trouble before with a card not linking! DOH! :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Card, thanks for playing and sharing your favorites on MAWTT, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty Christmas in July card...so glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this