Thursday, 21 July 2011

Scraps and snippets can be useful!

Well I made a card yesterday by cutting circles and distressing over them to create a mask and well being a crafter I thought I don't know maybe they would do for something else... so just pushed them to one side on my desk... Came down this morning to get something from my desk and saw how they were laying and had a light bulb moment!

Here is my card

Plenty of white space, clean and most defiantly simple theheheee

A couple of challenges:

Have a happy and fun Thursday :0)

 

Here are my DT posts if your looking for those
Stamp Fairy Challenge – Colour Challenge
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge – Shaped cards
ABC Christmas Challenge – O is for Old.

Find my candy here.

13 comments:

  1. lovely idea ! thanks for sharing,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative sweetie. I am afraid that they wouldn't have been still laying there on my desk this morning as I share the room with OH and he is ultra tidy. Well over the top. Lol!!!

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The olives for the Martinis!
    Like the way you think Samantha lol

    FAB card, love it!
    Thank you
    Diva LIm
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Samantha!
    Fabulous!
    Thanks so much again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha

    What a great way to use up those lovely snippets .. .. definitely a "light bulb moment".

    Love the sentiment you have added alongside each cluster of circles.

    Thank you for coming out to play for a second time this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha, great card. Love the colour combo. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is brilliant, brilliant, Samantha! I absolutely love your card! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great light bulb moment - super card. Thank you for joining in this week's challenge at AiFactory (Hazel, Guest Designer) x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this