I can just see him to a Teeeee in the image I have used for my card for House Mouse challenge this time! Thanks Lorraine….
I have also had a go at doing some powder puff clouds not done those before! very faint… not sure if you can see them?
They also have a blog hop! yippeeee! because its their 100th Challenge BLOG-HOP Celebration so be sure to join in! and you will also see a card for me on Lorraine's blog too! its awesome thank you hunny for such a cute B-Day card….
I don’t know if you remember this sketch but its a house mouse one from challenge 25…. I loved the LO so I decided to use it as inspiration also…
Ok so I went challenge hunting today as I am feeling a little mojo squash… and these are the ones that helped me create this card,
- House Mouse – Hop and Challenge – Buttons, Bows & bling… I have flower buttons, ribbon and Jute bow and lots of stickles and glossy accents for bling if the flowers are not blingy enough tehhehee :0)
- Simon says stamp – Anything goes – help get them to 1000 entries…..
- Creative Stamp Friends – Summer.
- Critter Sketch - Birthday cards to yourself – This I would love to have been for me it was my birthday yesterday
- Die Cut Dreams - 4 Legged Animals.
- Make it Monday - Anything goes.
- Paper Playtime - Summer.
- Pollycraft - Summer Fun.
- Squigglefly - fingers, toes, paws or claws