Thursday, 14 July 2011

Ok so the thing is......

I don't seem to be able to get it right! well the cards are ok I think but as for getting the Less Is More challenges right Jeeeepers! anyhow I thought I would try try again as my mum taught me! so please tell me that this time I have got it right?

So here is what I did....

I folded my card and used some magic mesh and masked the edges of the card then cut a flower from a plastic milk bottle another favourite trick..... added some
re-positionable tape to the flower and then started to distress the whole card, I removed the magic mesh and then stamped the hummingbird which is from a house mouse stamp, I masked the mouse as I only wanted the hummingbird, Stamped the sentiment and added the pearls to the centre of the flower... I only used Vintage photo distress ink for this card.

What do you think???

I hope it is ok for the Less Is More ChallengeI am also entering:
Good evening to you all! and good night 

14 comments:

  1. This is tremendous Samantha!
    I really appreciate you having another go and this one is PERFECT!
    I haven't heard of Magic Mesh, I'll have to find out about it, you have created a super effect!
    A truly lovely card... although there is not a lot of white space, you have plenty of brown space which is great.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee it Samantha! Now I need to find some magic mesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, it is such an elegant card. I love the colours, and how you've done the white flower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Samantha. I don't know about Less is more lol, there seems to be such a lot of hard work gone into this. Well worth it though. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Samantha
    Love how you have stamped the hummingbird, it looks so subtle
    Love it!

    Thanks for entering
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful, I Love It¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Samantha. Pre - Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry not been to visit for a while hun (life's a bit of a struggle just now) but I have been keeping an eye on what you are up to! Another stunning creation - such amazing work, love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely creation. Looks wonderful. Thanks for playing with us over at the PaperShelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an elegant masterpiece. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this