Monday, 25 July 2011

Happy Anniversary, Merry Christmas and a see you soon! sniff sniff!

That’s a heck of a title hu!
Now if Mr Linky is behaving this is a scheduled post!
Because I am hopefully now in York on my 1st Wedding Anniversary which is today 25th of July… Yes we got married this last year on a Sunday… Happy Anniversary to my Darling Husband and thank you for being you!!

Sooooo Merry Christmas in July?
yuppers!!
Its Monday so its Stamp Fairy Challenge Day but this weeks challenge is bitter sweet for me!
As its now time for me to go…. I Don’t want to leave but I have been on the Design team for a whole year and its been AWESOME!
There are many many fantastic Designers coming through at Stamp Fairy so I do hope you my follower and readings will continue to play and support them there!
I have made some wonderful friends there and will defiantly be playing along some times, Thank you Gerda, Jackie and the team for having me with you and as said its a bitter sweet see you soon rather than a sad soggy hanki…. good bye..But…. Oh I always have a but!! Stamp Fairy are sponsoring ABC Christmas challenge in the not to distant future too! YAY!!
OK so then for my Last DT project its a special one for me as I LOVE Christmas so very much…. This weeks Challenge theme is ………………………. DRUM ROLL………………………..
Christmas in July - Make an Easel Card using a Stamp Fairy Holiday image!
Yes that is right to qualify for prizes you need to use a Stamp Fairy Image, there are loads of awesome Christmas holiday images you can find them HERE
wannawin
Here is my card…
I decided to have a go with a monochrome easel as I had these yummi vintage core colour and a shimmer core colour card and once I had printed the Cute Santa and his pal I thought Hmmmm browns maybe so started to look for papers and well here's what happened.
IMG_3238 
IMG_3239
The Lovely Circle Sentiment is from my good friend and Blog pal Annette and if you go to her blog she has lots of lovely Freebie sentiments you can use! Become a follower there as she often has new ones to offer and her cards and lovely and inspiring too!
As I am away I can not play any challenges straight away so hopefully link a couple when I get back,
Here are the challenges I will be linking to as soon as I can:
Fun with Shapes & More - Include die cut/punch - Christmas in July.
Fuzzy Wuzzy - Include an animal - get punchy.
Inspire Me Fridays - Always anything goes.
Jellypark Challenges- Christmas In July.
Paper Cutz
- Anything goes
Polkadoodle
- Christmas in July
Simply Create
- Christmas time
Stamp Man
- Anything by Tim Holtz – Distress inks
Stampin For The Weekend
- Anything with four legs – Santa’s Pal.
Totally Papercrafts
- One for the boys – Think my card is masculine.
Now its over to you but remember if you wanna win a prize as Stamp Fairy Challenge you need to use a Stamp fairy image…. GO peek at my Teamies projects too there FAB!!
and please play along this time! its my last DT post would be great if you played too!

have a great day hugs from me xx
Ohhhh you have to check this out!
Stamp Fairy Birthday Sale! be quick!!
SF_SALE_50
Happy Monday see you in a few days xx

14 comments:

  1. Love this technique, I will have to give this one a try too - so much inspiration this week!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tent fold adds such great dimension to the sentiment and cute Lenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHH, this is soooo cool!!! I LOVE the colours and how you have the sentiment in the window...very clever!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the window frame around the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tentfold card! Haven't tried this one myself neither!
    Love Lenny too!
    Thanks for joiing us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it,,,,,,,really love it so cure character,,,,so amazing color combo,,,,,wowww,,,love it,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous cute card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this card. So cute!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Samantha!!! I just adore this card, perfect fold technique to showcase Lenny and your fab sentiment.

    Hugs XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely sweet card
    thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful project, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Anything Goes” Challenge.

    Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome tent card.

    I noticed your Christmas card tally. You are going great to have 40 cards done already.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this card, the colours, the santa image. Thanks so much for those lovely words about my sentiments too (*blush*). Will miss you on the SF team loads, but will still see you on TTT. Hope you had a lovely time in York. Happy Anniversary.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this