Friday, 29 July 2011

fleating visit!

A Really Quick post from me today as I am snowed under with jobs!
A few days away and now I am back and under pressure to complete loads of jobs that all fall in the next few days!

We have a Stamping workshop on Saturday at Penrith Crafts - 8 Ladies booked on so that will be great fun for them! yay!! but hmmmm lots of prep! tehhhee... 

anyway! besides all the jobs just wanted to pop by to tell you about Stamp Fairys Lastest Release:


Its the last 2 days of the 50% - OFF - SALE at Stampfairy SO go check that out there are LOADS of Great images and so cute too! Lots of great bargains.
This weeks cute release is Barry Winter 1 Collection



And you get a free snowball splat too!
DOn't miss out sale ends Sunday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi samantha
    hope you are well
    Just thought i would let you know I have pics of my daughters wedding on my blog if you want to have a look
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this